By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Great games you played and no one else did

Final Fantasy Adventure: Mystic Quest (Game Boy) It's the prequel to Secret of Mana. Excellent handheld RPG, but I don't think anyone here played it.

Secret of Evermore (SNES) One of the best games ever created, but got shot down because it wasn't Secret of Mana 2.

WipeOut 64 (N64) Best WipeOut ever created, but somehow many people think it sucked (probably because it wasn't on a PlayStation console).

International Superstar Soccer 2000 (N64) Up until Fifa 08 (for me) the best footie ever created.

Zack & Wiki (Wii) Selling pretty well now, but still a great game that should have been so much more popular.

Boom Blox (Wii) let's hope it has legs, as of now, it's selling pretty bad.

Around the Network

There's this awesome platformer series I played once

I think it was called mario :P

Battle for Wesnoth, decent Mac TBS - seems simple when you first pick it up, but it's actually really hard.

@ Chrizum. I also played Wipeout 64 and can say that it is my favorite in that series. I beat the entire game, which was extremely difficult, and the lost the memory card with my save data (I just let out a deep breath thinking about it.)

Another great game for the N64 that no one played was called Hybrid Heaven. Man did I love that game.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Well for games no one else played that I did: i doubt anyone here has even layed eyes on shenmue 3; bud who use to work at Sega got me a extremely small massivley unfinished version. Got to run around in the village shenhua mentions, but Ryo was unable to speak and everything looked rather, well terrible. Sadly I never got any pics and no longer have the game.

Starseige Universe

Metal Gear (the 1st ever metal gear game)

Capcom vs Snk: Millenium fight 2000 (dreamcast)

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Around the Network

Arcanum
Vampire bloodlines
Anachronox
Tribes Vengeance

pirates of the caribbean for the pc. That game just robbed me of to much of my youth.XD
final fight for the Snes, all of them
ISS 98

I have Klonoa 2 and the graphics are very well done. I wish more games did the 2.5d thing. My brother also loved this game. (I bought it for him to play since he's such a huge 2d and klonoa fan).

I played a lot of really odd games back during the NES era. Such as Burai Fighter... Which was a really bad sideways shooter. It had some interesting things but mostly sucked overall.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

starcraft said:
I was right. Noone else did play Future Cop?

I own this on PC. I bought it because a friend rented it on Playstation and I loved it. Been a looooong time since I've played it though.

International Superstar Soccer '98 on N64 (much better than the PS one)

Simply the best football game ever created. Pro Evo Wii challenges it, but the lack of 2P on same team makes it fall short.

No, not nostalgia - I still play it.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS