By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What first party games can Nintendo still release/make for Wii?

Alot. With that large of a back catalogue, have enough to last 3-4 generations. But I'm hoping they'll continue to make a original games as well.

Around the Network

3D pokemon...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

MANUELF said:
supermario128 said:
They should make a 3D RPG Pokemon game on the Wii that goes back to all 4 regions and all the gyms. Also, I agree that F Zero Wii would be amazing.
I loved the idea, and with Mii like the trainer is a must buy.

This had been what I have always wanted ever!

HAHA, so many games! I bet that even if 3rd party support doesn't pick up, with all of Nintendo's hardcore fans, casual base, hardcore gamers lured to the Wii, and the Wiis appeal to children, whe Wii will be able to garner 55-60% of the console market!

A new Snake Rattle n' Roll

Game of the forever

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:

Game of the forever

What is snake Rattle n' roll? I have never heard of it.

A 3D pokemon games (mmorpg) and maybe another Mario game are the only first party titles that can I imagine will sell as big as previous 1st party titles , in my opinion Nintendo used all their best titles SMG , SSBB , MK , Wii-Fit etc in the early stages of the Wii's life cycle.

I think Nintendo can only keep up this consistency with new IP's and well all know the new IPs need to be 1.5 better than proven brands because of the need to convince the consumer, that makes keeping consistency even more of a challenge.

I think Nintendo will be heavily reliant upon third party developers as we near the end of this gen , maybe even more so than Microsoft.

Edit: actualy not more than microsoft , but quite alot.

Wave Race Wii!!!

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Hawkeye said:
Faxanadu said:

Game of the forever

Then your life is not complete. Information is actually quite sparse on the intergoogles. so dont even try to ask jeeves. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
Hawkeye said:
Faxanadu said:

Game of the forever

Then your life is not complete. Information is actually quite sparse on the intergoogles. so dont even try to ask jeeves.

Perhaps you could explainwhat it is...?