By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft: Wii is not a hardcore machine, Wii owners don't buy much software

Everyday I hate ubisotf more.

Around the Network

Go ubisoft for the HD glorry!!!

libellule said:
In deed, Ninty themselve are targetting the familly/casual crowd on the Wii.

In a way, It is a great think for dev/publisher. It will allow them to focus on the right market by choosing the right console :

Xbox360/PS3/PC : hardcore

Wii : casual

OF COURSE, this "market split" can be avoided IF Ninty themselve try to convince third party dev to make hardcore games on their console.
BUT since they just want to earn money whatever their are selling to hardcore or casual/non gamer, I believe Ninty just doesn"t care about "the Wii not being a hardcore console"

That doesn't make any sense. Did you just say that Nintendo doesn't care about having hardcore gamers in the Wii userbase? Who do you think Nintendo wants to sell their hardcore games to?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Bodhesatva said:

I just can't believe an Ubisoft Exec actually said that. The Executive Producer of Ubisoft's Casual Division. Let me repeat it, one more time:

We not very original in terms of strategy, we tend to follow what Nintendo’s doing. I shouldn’t say that, but it’s true so I am saying it. 

Brute beat you by an entire day. 

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=28801&start=0 

Yeah, Wii is for retard gamers! Heck, everyone who owns a Wii is a retard gamer!/sarcasmz(''z'' is for Ubisoft)
Malstrom was right. If a company uses the word ''casual'', they mean ''retard''.
It's dumb of companies to use names that were invented on internet message boards to create a black-white picture of gamer demographics.

Around the Network

Lock... old news, dupe topic, etc. etc.

i really dislike ubisoft

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"