By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL charts week 23 (2008), Lego indiana jones and DBZ burst limit launch.

kamil said:
I calculated that GTAIV sales this week should be at around 37k. But rounding error may be quite big as one of the number used for deriving it was rounded to nearest 10k.

So that would leave Lego Indiana Jones sales at around 120k

Around the Network

SNAAAAAAKEEEE!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

No "babies" in the uk top 40. It's as in France, where now they have disappeared from the top 20.

So much for the theory 3rd party software doesn't sell on the Wii.

lombard2578 said:
No "babies" in the uk top 40. It's as in France, where now they have disappeared from the top 20.

NOOOOOO!!!!! SUPPLY CONTRAINED OF COURSE!!!!! I BLAME WII FIT!!!!!

Around the Network

3rd Party Games don't sell on Wii confirmed by Lego Indiana Jones. Mario & Sonic on Wii outsold GTAIV! This game has mad legs. Although not suprising. I barely watch TV but I have seen an advert for the game like everyday for the last week.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

What a surprise from lego indy, for me anyway.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

rank FishyJoe said:
lombard2578 said:

No rank 10 in the ds top, and only 8 DS games in the top 40.

Now, the DS has a top 50:

http://www.chart-track.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/software/uk/latest/index_test.jsp&ct=110025

Luthor said:
What a surprise from lego indy, for me anyway.
I understand you. In France this game has no chance to do that. Maybe the wii and ps2 version in the top 20, and that's all.

lombard2578 said:
rank FishyJoe said:
lombard2578 said:

No rank 10 in the ds top, and only 8 DS games in the top 40.

Now, the DS has a top 50:

http://www.chart-track.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p/software/uk/latest/index_test.jsp&ct=110025

I hope you realize I was joking. That being said that's still a lot better than the goose egg the PSP laid.