By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL charts week 23 (2008), Lego indiana jones and DBZ burst limit launch.

Wii Fit still missing. =(

Around the Network

@Orochimaru: Why are you posting Wii chart here? Everyone can find it on chart-track page and if you want to make any comment on it you can give a link to it.
If we were posting all chart-track console specific charts this thread would become unreadable.

lombard2578 said:
Why Lego indiana jones has been delayed in UK on psp? Why because, he certainly did a good begin. In France, this game has been available with the others versions, so why a delay in UK.

Dunno, but amazon says it will be avalialble next week, so maybe it is just a shipment issue

3rd party doesn't sell on Wii CONFIRMED!!

i mean, this must be a typo, this is impossible.

Right?

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Munkeh111 said:
lombard2578 said:
Why Lego indiana jones has been delayed in UK on psp? Why because, he certainly did a good begin. In France, this game has been available with the others versions, so why a delay in UK.

Dunno, but amazon says it will be avalialble next week, so maybe it is just a shipment issue

No, the game has really been delayed in Uk, not in France and Italy, and certainly in others countries, but i have not seen.

Edit: i have seen for germany, the game is available. I  have now seen for Spain, the game is available.

Around the Network

Also, Haze dropped a lot, GTA IV dropped a lot (percentage wise)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Chart track news:

Lego Indy whips up a storm

09/Jun/2008

LucasArts put the skids on GTA IV’s 5-week run at the top of the All Formats Chart with the multi-format ‘Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures’ outselling it this week by almost 3 to 1.

Released 2 weeks after the new Indiana Jones film, and on the back of a successful run of Lego-themed Star Wars titles, LucasArts claims top spot for the first time since ‘Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy’ back in W38 2006. Sales are split relatively evenly across the formats with the Wii version the most successful, while the PS2 version outsells the PS3 version (Wii 27%, Xbox 360 22%, PS2 20%, PS3 17%, DS 13%, PC 2%). All versions (except PC) top their respective charts with GTA IV down to No2 on Xbox 360 and PS3. GTA IV only just manages to grab No2 in the All Formats Chart after a 44% drop in sales, pressured by Codemasters’ ‘Race Driver: GRID’ which has to settle for a drop of one place to No3 (3,000 sales separating it from GTA IV). Microsoft claim No6 in the All Formats Chart with ‘Ninja Gaiden II’ (No3 in the Xbox 360 Chart), while a new entry from Namco Bandai/Atari – ‘Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit’ at No11 and a new Wii party game ‘Sports Island’ from Konami at No14 just fail to break into the All Formats Top 10.

Renewed stock of ‘Link’s Crossbow Training’ sees it re-enter at No24, while the release of the PC version of ‘Mass Effect’ pushes it back into the All Formats Chart at No26, with a No2 debut on the PC chart.

http://www.chart-track.co.uk/?i=557&s=1111

seriously look at sonic and the secret rings, imagine what M&S is gonna do. I wouldn't be surprised if in 2010 we still find M&S in the top 40 week after week.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

I calculated that GTAIV sales this week should be at around 37k. But rounding error may be quite big as one of the number used for deriving it was rounded to nearest 10k.

kamil said:
I calculated that GTAIV sales this week should be at around 37k. But rounding error may be quite big as one of the number used for deriving it was rounded to nearest 10k.

For the two versions kamil?

So, ninja gaiden 2 under 20k certainly.