By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LucasArts Rumors - KOTOR 3, Battlefront 3, Wii lightsaber game, Indy Jones

thekitchensink said:
Munkeh111 said:
Dno said:
good... now just make those movies on blu-ray then id be a huge fan!!! lol

We need Star Wars in HD, though hiopefully it won't just be a cash-in, and they will do a lot work getting it right

And make Han shoot first, dammit!

In HD! 

I didn't get that, why would the other guy miss? He is sitting right in front of him, or is Han Solo just that good

Around the Network

I know we are going a bit of topic but it's something I just don't get either. Han solo would have shot Gredo (as in the the original) with out a second thought, he would a) never have waited until attacked b) Even a storm trooper would not miss at that range.

On Topic: I would be exited about battlefield 3 on PC. But if Star Wars Force Unleashed is as good as it's looking like it might be, I would not need another lightsaber game for another year.

Munkeh111 said:
thekitchensink said:
Munkeh111 said:
Dno said:

We need Star Wars in HD, though hiopefully it won't just be a cash-in, and they will do a lot work getting it right

In HD!

I didn't get that, why would the other guy miss? He is sitting right in front of him, or is Han Solo just that good

Lucas changed it because he wanted to set a good example for the kiddies or something like that. Apparently, one of the "good guys" would NEVER shoot first. /eyeroll 

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Garcian Smith said:
Munkeh111 said:
thekitchensink said:
Munkeh111 said:
Dno said:

In HD!

Lucas changed it because he wanted to set a good example for the kiddies or something like that. Apparently, one of the "good guys" would NEVER shoot first. /eyeroll 

The hero shouldn't be seen killing... but does Lucas not realise how stupid it looks?

Battlefront 3. O golly that should be good. I loved the first. I don't remember which one I played actually.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network

cant wait to see more about the lightsaber game

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I only hope they change the thing where, if all your other squadmates die (ticket number goes to 0) you fail, and can't make a last stand, even if you're still alive.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

OMFG!

did he say a lightsaber game!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Soriku said:

What do you do when you’ve been laid off? You spill the company beans, that’s what! Hot on the heels of the LucasArts lay-off rumors comes some more ‘leaked’ information. Of course, this counts as a rumor as well. The supposed source is one of the LucasArts employees that has been left behind. And…your LucasArts titles in the works are…

- KOTOR 3

Woo hoo! Finally! Yeah! Happy days!

(An MMO)

...you son of a....

No MMO KOTOR III. Make it a WRPG with online multiplayer.