By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New AFRIKA trialer(Online singstar-like community)

It has online community ,,and if you get close to animals they charge and attack you,,,,,It might turn out fun or might not,,,we''ll wait and see

(to me it does look unique though)

http://theablegamer.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=148:new-afrika-trailer-&catid=20:trailers&Itemid=78

This trailer is available on Japanese PSN.

What do you think?

Around the Network

Wow it is beautfiull;..

so is this coming to europe?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Looks amazing.  I'm tempted to import this since I doubt not knowing Japanese will hurt too much for a game like this.

Yakuzacie

maybe sony at E3 will announce what they want to do with the game.

Around the Network

im very curious about this game since i saw it a year or two ago, seems very unique, graphics look amazing... seems more of a learning type of game then your average kill sum1

but hey maybe youll be able to pack your own gun and kill innocent animals

^yeah the game does look unique and good,i hope they release it outside of japan

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I have always wanted this game from the first time i saw and heard about it, and this video just makes me want the game even more. The graphics are also a lot better then what i had first hoped for since we have heard nothing about this game for so long.

I'm just amazed Sony has yet to announce this game for any region but Japan, they must of noticed this game has been hyped as one of the games to get for the PS3 for so long now, the fans want it and Sony has completely screwed up again. I just hope Sony learns their lesson for Next gen.

did anyone notice the lizard right at the end of the trailer?it looks amaizing

Edit:here is the lizzard

woww 

Wow, I am actually impressed. Looks like a very unique game.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson