By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
MrBubbles said:
if those field trips last 4 years. as that was the case with lincoln.

I have issues taking anything you say seriously. =/

I'll wait for someone else to verify your claim as I'm too lazy and care too little to do the research myself.

Around the Network

To be honest what would it even matter if someone was a gay president? Or a Muslim?

I mean neither of those things necessarily have any influence on how they run the country anyway. Also Obama is married, to a woman like. Also hes been on the news worldwide for the things his pastor said. Thats a pastor at a christian church.

Why am I even rebutting your idiotic and slanderous statements? I mean the chances of you listening are actually negative.

I am a liberty minded person, but when I hear/read things like what MrBubbles state well, I want the secret sevice to arrest him and keep him with out an appearance.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

So, I take it I was incorrect about the OP being sarcastic then?

*slaps forehead*

Currently playing: Civ 6

He makes a good point but to frank, the anti-christ will rise from the resurrection of the 4th world Empire (Rome) thereby he is more likely to be a EU citizen as many scholars of John have already stated. Though, as a Christian, people cannot foretell the exact person--we are no psychics, no matter how the media or modern science spins it. If you are a Christian, I take it you might be as u study Revelation, then it must be noted that the rise of the AC will take place after the Rapture--Christians will not be around to see him anyway. I could go into more detail about the pre, intermediate, post paths of Rapture or the different analysis types of the Book of Revelation but I have to catch the metro. PM me OP if you would like insight or disregard if that is you choice. In any case, I am for the GOP and will be voting McCain.

Around the Network
SeriousWB said:

Srsly.

.. Or a hobby

You stole that pic from Soriku!

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Actually I'm the antichrist until MrBubbles proves me wrong. The burden of proof is on MrBubbles, no matter who makes the claim or what the claim is.

I already called dibs on being anti-Christ.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

You know what?

I don´t care if he´s gay or muslim and considering I´m an atheist makes me some kind of anti-christ as well so I couldn´t really complain about that either.

Dunno about you but in Europe we vote for a party or a politician because of their actual politics and not their sexual orientation, their skin colour or their religion... and I know that most Americans do that as well.

(On a sidenote, I´ve never seen a person taking the bible that seriously... wow.)

rocketpig said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Actually I'm the antichrist until MrBubbles proves me wrong. The burden of proof is on MrBubbles, no matter who makes the claim or what the claim is.

I already called dibs on being anti-Christ.

According to 1 john chapter two there are many antichrists, so we can all be antichrists if we want. Hell, I think I'll be one today, bah might as well do it all weekend.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Louie said:

You know what?

I don´t care if he´s gay or muslim and considering I´m an atheist makes me some kind of anti-christ as well so I couldn´t really complain about that either.

Dunno about you but in Europe we vote for a party or a politician because of their actual politics and not their sexual orientation, their skin colour or their religion... and I know that most Americans do that as well.

(On a sidenote, I´ve never seen a person taking the bible that seriously... wow.)

Umm, actually americans are pretty frikkin' stupid when it comes to politics. About 90% of them actually don't know jack about the actual political stands of the candidates, they base it mostly off of sound bites, orientation, religion, skin color, charisma, and then some finally some vague political things they don't understand. And then there are more than a few people that vote based on logic very similar to Mr. Bubbles, that is to say no logic at all. It why stupid things like a "gas tax holiday" become popular even though they are ridiculously stupid, and pretty much every economist was saying it's a bad idea. Out politicians get marketing teams to sell them to the public, because the public at large could care less about actual policies.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.