By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

if Obama was the antichrist, I think it would give republicans forgiveness from the 8 long bush years.

And I would be insanely happy.
Arguements would turn out like this:
Democrat: you put Bush in the white house! You redneck white trash!
Republican: So? You put the damn antichrist in the white house! Friggin' hippy. And also global warming was fake! HA!

Right now though, it's:
Democrat: you put Bush in the white house! You redneck white trash!
Republican: Yeah, it's all Bush's fault!
Democrat: Yeah!..... Wait a second.... what just happend?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

I can't believe we have just entered the 21st century and so many people believe there actually is an antichrist.

this thread has to be joke right?

right?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And I can´t believe this thread is still not locked and pops up every day.

This topic is not funny, the answers are not funny, the thread title alone is a racist insult and the OP should consider founding his own party together with this self-proclaimed obieslut, kazadoom and other enlightened members. Suggested party names: UltraReps or ProChrists.

this explains it all:

http://www.disinfo.com/content/story.php?title=Obama-related-to-Brad-Pitt-is-Reptilian

Around the Network

Amazing thread! Crazy Americans FTW!

Mr. Bubbles: Here's a book you might like.

okr said:

This topic is not funny, the answers are not funny, the thread title alone is a racist insult and the OP should consider founding his own party together with this self-proclaimed obieslut, kazadoom and other enlightened members. Suggested party names: UltraReps or ProChrists.

I must agree with you. Apparently this type of trolling is okay. Now I'm looking forward to more Antichrist threads in the future.

How exactly is the thread title racist?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

okr said:

This thread is racist? Did I miss something? Has anyone mentioned race before your post?

Or is it automatically racist because Obama is black?

Welcome to one of my pet peeves... The tossing around of the word "racist" without justification. It's a nice easy label to toss on anyone who might have a differing opinion or might be challenging a person of different race. It's a chickenshit move and I despise it.

Is this thread inane, pathetic, feeble, worthless, unjustified, unsubstantiated, and a waste of space? I'll say yes.

Racist? Fuck no. Use that word a little more carefully. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Leo-J go banned when he lied about having a Wii but the OP isn´t banned for lying about Obama? or do the mods actually belive or suspect that there is truth to the antichrist,gay,fascist,communist comments made by the OP?

Slam Obama how much you want but stick as closely to the truth and reality as possible and not make theese outlandish suggestions.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.