By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I think this magical combination of fascism and communism isn't really communist at all. Isn't Kim Jong-Il in North Korea considered A GOD by his people? I don't think communism has anything to do with worshipping your leader. I think any of the examples that combine the 2 are basically fascists luring their victims into control by dangling a communist paradise in front of them, and then denying it for as long as they can remain in power.

MrBubbles, who was our first gay president?

Around the Network
solojohlo said:
And by the way, one of the key tenets of fascism is the opposition to communism, they are mutually exclusive political ideas

Not really ... Our secondary schools really do a bad job with teaching about political systems, and they trivialize everything by representing it on a one dimensional spectrum with some systems on "the left" with other systems on "The right."

Now, when you add more and more dimensions to your political system communism and fascism become closer and closer together while ideologies that are close to them in a one dimensional model get further and futher away. Here is a summary of higher dimensional models ( http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2003/6/14/45425/6208 ).

I'm aware of how similar they are in a more realistic model than the left-vs-right straight line joke, but I still think you can't be both at once, and if you are, you're doing one of them wrong.

Good link though, HappySqurriel.

RubangB,

Abraham Lincoln
James Buchanan
George Bush Jr.

Although...as none are/were openly gay their orientations are technincally debatable.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I've heard about the "zomg Lincoln's gay" BULLSHIT before, but not about the other two. Why are Buchanan and Bush gay?

Only things I've heard about Lincoln were he shared a bed with a dude before. But if I recall correctly, it was in the 1800's and it was cold as fuck and at the time not gay to share a bed so you didn't freeze to death.

Would you rather share a bed with a dude or freeze to death?

Hell, I'd even choose sex with a man over death.

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Actually I'm the antichrist until MrBubbles proves me wrong. The burden of proof is on MrBubbles, no matter who makes the claim or what the claim is.

Go figure, the one person i really like on this site and he is the antichrist.

What´s wrong with me, why can´t i like normal people.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

I've heard about the "zomg Lincoln's gay" BULLSHIT before, but not about the other two. Why are Buchanan and Bush gay?

Only things I've heard about Lincoln were he shared a bed with a dude before. But if I recall correctly, it was in the 1800's and it was cold as fuck and at the time not gay to share a bed so you didn't freeze to death.

Well there is a lot more then that, that would suggest lincoln was gay.  Though i'd imagine it bi would be a better term for it.

Of course their is also a lot of evidence that suggests Hitler was gay as well.  Couple interesting books about it but a lot of it is padded by extra speculation... of course with Hitler there was hardly any proof he was straight either.  

As for James Buchanan.  He lived with a guy for 15 years and Andrew Jackson called his friend "Aunt Nancy" or something similar.  Of course Andrew Jackson was also the biggest jerk we've ever had as president.

He also never married and even at the time a lot of people questioned that he might be gay.

silly rabbit trix are for kids! In god we rust fool.

By that logic, most kids who've been on middle school field trips are gay.

Edit: 500th post!

if those field trips last 4 years. as that was the case with lincoln.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur