By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BOYCOTT Nintendo Wii

wtf is going on, i just got online and all i can see is boycott threads!

Around the Network
obieslut said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
After that Gears of War 2 will bomb thread, I thought it was pretty clear that we had a troll on our hands.

I guess someone had to take leo-j's place, in which they can troll the boards for weeks on end before they face any consequences.

Having a joke and being a Troll are something diff, i just like to make a thread to what mood i am in, and most of the time i feel sarcastic but sarcasm does not carry well over the internet.

Anyway being under the influence of alcohol whilst creating some threads are a big factor AKA GeOW thread.

That must be how you let it slip that you are a pirate. 

LetsAllMakeBelieve said:
wtf is going on, i just got online and all i can see is boycott threads!

Everything is getting boycottd in the threads lol. it all started with UBISOFT.

anyway if you go into google and type in boycott this website comes up first lol 

bardicverse said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
Nintendo is traditionally aimed at a younger audience ages 8 to 14. Wii continues this trend, we have very few violent games. Where are the realistic shooters and fighters on the Wii console?

I like violent games. They make me do bad things. 

Speaking of, I raped your cat.

NSFW.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3

fkusumot said:
obieslut said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
After that Gears of War 2 will bomb thread, I thought it was pretty clear that we had a troll on our hands.

I guess someone had to take leo-j's place, in which they can troll the boards for weeks on end before they face any consequences.

Having a joke and being a Troll are something diff, i just like to make a thread to what mood i am in, and most of the time i feel sarcastic but sarcasm does not carry well over the internet.

Anyway being under the influence of alcohol whilst creating some threads are a big factor AKA GeOW thread.

That must be how you let it slip that you are a pirate.

Na i admit to having emulators without being drunk lol

Around the Network

this week is gonna be hi-larious. Calm Down people.

Incert Witty Comment on how i'm a fanboy of all systems including PC here.

^if they calm down it wont be to hilarious

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:
^if they calm down it wont be to hilarious

Lets boycott him for whining lol

Eh? This is a troll thread, I wonder why it still open.

3 Days Obieslut. I'm locking this and the Ubisoft threads. This has gotten way out of hand.