By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BOYCOTT Nintendo Wii

you guys are taking this way too seriously. Relax, its a joke.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
Diomedes1976 said:
Rath said:
Super Mario Galaxy, Twilight Princess, RE4, SSBB, NMH, Z&W, Wii Sports, Fire Emblem, MP3, MKWii, SPM, Trauma Centre, PES 2008, Mario Strikers, Okami...

What kind of hand do you have?

Remove the PS2/DS/Cube ports and you dont have too much as quality goes.

Yea you are right! It's not like the Wii has any other games besides those, don't even mention upcoming games, ZERO.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

obieslut said:

1000's of mediocre games are on the opieSlut3®. You can count the decent games on the opieSlut3® on one hand. Do not boycott Capcorn, clearly third parties do not care much about making decent ports on a limited console compared to its rivals. Prongramming games with obscene development costs and over complicated gameplay is a nightmare. The opieSlut3® has already played all its cards. (well-most)

So stop complaining about Capcorn because the cards can easily be turned

Fixed.

The lack of a HardDrive for the Wii to store all your VC games is a huge drawback to the Wii. If I want 500 VC games I do not want to be restricted by storage space.

The quality of Wii multiplatform ports has clearly been substandard compared to its rivals. 

Rock_on_2008 said:
The lack of a HardDrive for the Wii to store all your VC games is a huge drawback to the Wii. If I want 500 VC games I do not want to be restricted by storage space.
thats not fair rock_on you can get memory cards for next to nothing that have lost of storage.

Around the Network

Unless i am playing a game called mario then graphics are a big factor for me, oh yeh and zelda, those are just the two exceptions at the moment

Rock_on_2008 said:
Nintendo is traditionally aimed at a younger audience ages 8 to 14. Wii continues this trend, we have very few violent games. Where are the realistic shooters and fighters on the Wii console?

I like violent games. They make me do bad things. 

Speaking of, I raped your cat. 

psrock said:
you guys are taking this way too seriously. Relax, its a joke.

This is VERY VERY VERY VERY SERIOUS BUSINESS.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

seriously, when is the boycott sub forum going live?

Rock_on_2008 said:

The quality of Wii multiplatform ports has clearly been substandard compared to its rivals.

HEY you derailing the thread lol jks m8

Anyway i play all those ninty games on me pc with an emulator so the VC is not a big thing for people like me. Plus on the pc the files for each nes snes game are only a few kbz, its the N64 game that would pose a problem, if they are even on the VC but i wouldnt know because i dont have a wii