By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BOYCOTT Nintendo Wii

"You can count the decent games on the Wii on one hand."

Not even gonna respond to that

"Rock_on_2008 said:
Nintendo is traditionally aimed at a younger audience ages 8 to 14. Wii continues this trend, we have very few violent games. Where are the realistic shooters and fighters on the Wii console?"

Actually, the Wii is aimed at males aged 5-17, males aged 21 and up, females of all ages.

Oh yeah, and then maybe 20% of games are aimed at males aged 18, 19 and 20 

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
fkusumot said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Super Paper Mario, Okami, Resident Evil 4, and Pro Evo

never come up with a list of games to prove a point.

You overuse your laughing smiley.

It was either that or some trenchant observation on your wood chopping skills. If I erred in picking the former then in the fullness of absolute contrition I must come to you as a penitent and offer you my apologies.

I am not so sure he's being sarcastic from what I read from him.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

obieslut said:

Anyway i play all those ninty games on me pc with an emulator so the VC is not a big thing for people like me. Plus on the pc the files for each nes snes game are only a few kbz, its the N64 game that would pose a problem, if they are even on the VC but i wouldnt know because i dont have a wii

So you admit that you're a pirate? You steal from Nintendo? Or did I miss something?

YOU ARE SO COOL! 

Yes boycott nintendo, heck boycott the entire electronic games industry. Remember when we all used to play cards and marbles, good times.

Around the Network
CAL4M1TY said:
Yes boycott nintendo, heck boycott the entire electronic games industry. Remember when we all used to play cards and marbles, good times.

marbles! i used to love marbles when i was younger

CAL4M1TY said:

i try to forget about it lol

Nah it used to be fun at the time 

After that Gears of War 2 will bomb thread, I thought it was pretty clear that we had a troll on our hands.

I guess someone had to take leo-j's place, in which they can troll the boards for weeks on end before they face any consequences.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
After that Gears of War 2 will bomb thread, I thought it was pretty clear that we had a troll on our hands.

I guess someone had to take leo-j's place, in which they can troll the boards for weeks on end before they face any consequences.

Having a joke and being a Troll are something diff, i just like to make a thread to what mood i am in, and most of the time i feel sarcastic but sarcasm does not carry well over the internet.

Anyway being under the influence of alcohol whilst creating some threads are a big factor AKA GeOW thread. 

ClaudeLv250 said:

I still think he is leo-j, trolling,flamebait threads, apologies, etc...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."