By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4 Will NOT have any TV Marketing in NA ---- SONY's Arrogance!!

darthdevidem01 said:
My bad.....

for those of you who have seen my posts should know I jump to hasty conclusions very easily....n get over-excited sometimes mixing up fact with pessimism..

You are forgiven..... now edit the OP and state that this is a false rumor before more people go on crazy rants about Sony 3rd party.

>_> 

Around the Network

Done

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

So its not true...?

WOOOO!!!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

They will advertise it, if they don't, it will be the most stupid thing done ever

wait a minute.... they already had TV comercials that i saw... does it mean that there just gonna stop running them? if so then WTF? is the propper responce

Around the Network
zero129 said:
bbsin said:

>_> .....

that doesn't answer what I've said and nothing ever needed to be cleared up.

You started whining and ranting based on a stupid rumor that is going to end up not happening, end of story.

As for your other comments. Sony still pays for 3rd party support. that "we don't buy 3rd party support" comment made by Jack Tretton was PR spin and BS. Since then they've made "agreements" with Epic and Ubisoft to be time exclusives on the PS3. MGS4 is the same story, Sony has marketed the game on their own numerous times and is packaging a game in their console for all territories.

I'm guessing you didn't realize all this since picking out what's logical and what's bullshit in this industry is not your strong point. You might want to sober up before you hit the message boards next time, drunks typically make fools of themselves.

BTW: the second MGS4 TV commerical was shown recently on MTV.

Good point i did kinda jump the gun so to speak..

But what's with the rage??, you must know me well since you know what my strong points are -_- .

But hey why not resort to flames to get you're point across that works real well -_- .

Anyway it seemed this was just a false alart so that's good now lets put this to rest...

No harm done bro. I don't blame you for giving Sony the "WTF?!?" treatment, everyone has, including me. I just didn't get why people were goin crazy over a rumor. >_>..... time to move on.

MGS4 won't need any help selling. Name one gamer,that hasen't been living in a cave for the past year and a half,that doesn't know know that the game won't be out soon. 80% of the people that have a PS3 probably got it or will get it becaue they know MGS will be out soon.

This hand of mine is burning red. It's loud cry is telling me to grasp victory.....SEKIHA TENKYOKEN!!!

I'm just hopping in on this thread. I'm on a Wii, so I can't read any of the previous pages. With that said, know this: MGS4 WILL have a television ad campaign. The end.

I honestly think Metal Gear Solid 4 will have commercials. It is essential for the success of the game. They already have a theatrical commercial so why not just release that on TV

....could have sworn i saw an ad for it on tv....maybe another game?