By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Put: 'Boycot Ubisoft' in your sig!

i got to give it to you guys, true harcore indeed.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
Lafiel said:
@ NJ5 )

yes we can agree to disagree, but I didn't mean, that you are braindead, but that the extremists (which get a perfect reason to live out all their hatred ) make the people who also take part in that movement (but perfectly reasonable and normal by not buying the games they don't like), look braindead with their behavior

Ubisoft needs Wii owners more than Nintendo or Wii owners need Ubisoft. Let them try to make money purely from HD titles and dwindling PS2 sales.

psrock said:
i got to give it to you guys, true harcore indeed.

I put a slash over their logo, I am by far the most hardcor...est

This simply don't work at all. Everyone should send "a bag of beans" or letter to Ubisoft. I believe it works better than that.

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

You're all pathetic.

Around the Network

^ come on, let us have our fun...

@Okey

We're pathetic? Why? Because we DEMAND what we were promised? Where are the Nintendo-like quality titles? Or actually where are the quality titles?

Ubisoft's way of thinking, that only their casual games sell, is flawed. Of course casual games will sell if that's all you're giving to the platform!

I am truly disappointed at them, using the Wii/DS titles to fund PS360 titles is just pathetic.

Oh and by the way, were you here during the viral marketer thingie?

How is Ubisoft using Wii titles to fund PS360 titles?

Is there a link to a story that confirms that, or is it speculation.

Last I checked, Assassin's Creed sold 7 million units, I think that more than funded itself, and the Splinter Cell series has always sold well, so how is the Wii funding PS360 projects?

yeah i did it...

We are Wii....Waiting for Pikmin 3! and Pikmin 2 NPC...

Playing:

- Donkey Kong Country Returns

- Minecraft!

-  Venezuela FTW!       

--OkeyDokey-- said:
You're all pathetic.

Come on , let them vent. For too long now 3rd parties have not taken the wii seriously. They see it as a party console. But it should be more than that. Although i blame Nintendo for part of the problem, 3rd parties are not even trying to give them a decent game. This is not the Gamecube, we are talking about the fastest selling console of alltime, it deserve some respect.

La Revolution!

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)