By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Put: 'Boycot Ubisoft' in your sig!

Lafiel said:
@ NJ5 )

as I said, if the strategy is a bad one and the decision wrong, then they will have to change course anyway - creating a movement among hardcores (which aren't their target-customers on the wii ), spamming them with millions of hatemails and poisoning the atmosphere of their forums won't do anything, but make the people that are in involved in it look braindead

I know what you think, it's pretty clear already. Other people think they want to put their money where their mouths are, but you think that's braindead. Ignoring that insult, can't we just agree to disagree?

@Yojimbo: If Ubisoft actually makes a really good Wii game, I'm sure many people will stop the boycott, since it means the strategy has changed.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
Yojimbo said:
Smart let the gamers who usually dont buy crappy games boycott the good games they usually buy so that Ubisoft thinks that all the Wii owners want is crappy games.

lol that's what I thought as well.

no matter how you tell them they won't listen,,,, Right now they are mad at ubi soft (which is understandable) 

Im with you brother.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Yojimbo said:
Smart let the gamers who usually dont buy crappy games boycott the good games they usually buy so that Ubisoft thinks that all the Wii owners want is crappy games.
I'm sure if that happens then the boycott is over.

did you guys go to sleep at all? i cant believe this is still going on.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

@ NJ5 )

yes we can agree to disagree, but I didn't mean, that you are braindead, but that the extremists (who get a perfect excuse to live out all their hatred ) make the people who also take part in that movement (but perfectly reasonable and normal by not buying the games they don't like), look braindead with their behavior

Only support Ubisoft's quality games if there are any that come out on the Wii. This sends them a message for them to put out quality games on the Wii. Boycotting them completely means that Ubisoft leaves all together and Nintendo loses some of its biggest third party support. Think about it before you flip out on me.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

psrock said:

Lol, I never go to sleep on weekends. Schools almost over soon(next thursday) so i' probably going to be on more often. 

psrock said:

I woke up like two hours ago and noticed this story had blown up, with a viral marketer in this very forum and all that thrown into the mix.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

StarcraftManiac said:

So, I'm not buying any Ubisoft games in the near future...

Bunch of posers, I've been doing that ever since I beat Assassin's Creed. =P