By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Put: 'Boycot Ubisoft' in your sig!

I'm sorry, but to me that's as childish, as Sony fans having a go at Capcom for making DMC4 multi and so on.

Around the Network

I have it already.Read my sig for a solution.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

Lafiel said:
I'm sorry but to me that's as childish, as Sony fans going at Capcom for making DMC4 multi and so on.

It's nowhere near as silly. Wanting games to remain exclusives is just fanboyish, wanting decent support for your console is just natural.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

More news.Rumour has it that a Ubisoft viral marketer was spotted at NeoGAF aswell.
WUT?Confirm,Deny?

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

done, fight for the cause peoples......

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

Around the Network

this is rather childish,,,and it will not have any effect what so ever.cause you guys are not the ones buying babieZ titles,,,they are the girls/moms who buy these kinda games and will not care for the publisher of the game.heck even I don't care who the publisher of a game is when i m buying a game.

just accept it ,,,,,shovelware sells on the wii and publishers are there to make money.

@ NJ5 )

but Ubi still are supporting the console with the games they think are the best suited for the people that bought it - to try to force the publisher to bring games to the console, which (in the publishers view atleast) won't sell well, is childish

they are a business, not a welfare-organization

if they made a bad business decision with this, then they will face the consequences early enough

SpartanFX said:
this is rather childish,,,and it will not have any effect what so ever.cause you guys are not the ones buying babieZ titles,,,they are the girls/moms who buy these kinda games and will not care for the publisher of the game.heck even I don't care who the publisher of a game is when i m buying a game.

just accept it ,,,,,shovelware sells on the wii and publishers are there to make money.

So it wasn't childish when ps3 fans were angry at capcom for not having dmc4 as an exclusive? Or what about when capcom ported Lost Planet Crapily? I would say that was worse because at least capcom tried and made a great game for the ps3 and 360. 

Lafiel said:
@ NJ5 )

but Ubi still are supporting the console with the games they think are the best suited for the people that bought it - to try to force the publisher to bring games to the console, which (in the publishers view atleast) won't sell well, is childish

they are a business, not a welfare-organization

if they made a bad buiseness decision with this, then they will feel it early enough

Andall wii gamers are casual. If that is so then why have there been more hardcore game sales in the top 50 best selling wii games than casual sales? Oh and what about thme lieing, and targetting us with viral marketing.

SpartanFX said:

thats what we need in this topic, Spartans opinion!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!