By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Put: 'Boycot Ubisoft' in your sig!

ferret1603 said:
At least spell it correctly!

You can't edit titles on this site. And you think everyone knows how to spell "boycott"? 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

We need an official banner! D:

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Okay seriously, this thread is pointless.

Probability that a ubisoft employee will look at vgchartz and see all these people with that in their sig: LOW

Probability that ubisoft will change it's business plan because of this website: NONE.

Common Sense: Priceless

Somethings money can't buy, for the rest there's mastercard.

Honestly, you are all better off creating a online petition, even that is more useful (relatively speaking of course) then doing what was suggested in OP. I would sign that.

Better yet, don't talk about boycotting, ACTUALLY do it, don't buy anything from ubisoft on any platform.

If you wanna boycott a company fine, but I suggest buying the games you like. I recommend No More Heroes, published by Ubisoft in the US...

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

I honestly don't care

I'm boycotting Ubisoft on the WII as I won't buy any of their crap anymore, maybe you should start doing that as well.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

*~Onna76~* said:
I honestly don't care

I'm boycotting Ubisoft on the WII as I won't buy any of their crap anymore, maybe you should start doing that as well.

If you want to be really serious about it, you should boycott them on any platform, which is what I'm going to do at least until their position is clarified.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

steven787 said:
If you wanna boycott a company fine, but I suggest buying the games you like. I recommend No More Heroes, published by Ubisoft in the US...
It's not devloped by them and grasshopper get's most of the money.

CAL4M1TY said:
Okay seriously, this thread is pointless.

Probability that a ubisoft employee will look at vgchartz and see all these people with that in their sig: LOW

Probability that ubisoft will change it's business plan because of this website: NONE.

Common Sense: Priceless

Somethings money can't buy, for the rest there's mastercard.

Honestly, you are all better off creating a online petition, even that is more useful (relatively speaking of course) then doing what was suggested in OP. I would sign that.

Better yet, don't talk about boycotting, ACTUALLY do it, don't buy anything from ubisoft on any platform.

Weird, you think this thread is pointless but encourage boycotting them.  So you'd prefer the OP to boycott them in silence and let no one else know, than to boycott them and encourage other people to? Common sense priceless indeed, my friend.

steven787 said:

hehe, then I guess I'll buy it used from gamestop.