By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Put: 'Boycot Ubisoft' in your sig!

Ubisoft can go to hell, red steel was a decent start now it looks as if they just turned around and took a dump on the wii.

UBISOFT BOYCOTT
Around the Network

shouldnt we also boycott all the 3rd party dev, they are not supporting the wii either. \

New thread?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
.:Dark Prince:. said:

@DMeisterJ

And who are you exactly to determine what games and systems are important? 

I'm the target which Ubisoft is shooting for so therefore I'm important.

psrock said:
shouldnt we also boycott all the 3rd party dev, they are not supporting the wii either.

New thread?

=p  Lolz......  In history ever saw this?

.:Dark Prince:. said:
DMeisterJ said:
How is Ubisoft using Wii titles to fund PS360 titles?

Is there a link to a story that confirms that, or is it speculation.

Last I checked, Assassin's Creed sold 7 million units, I think that more than funded itself, and the Splinter Cell series has always sold well, so how is the Wii funding PS360 projects?

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25880321

http://nintendopulse.com/?p=13

Enjoy.

@Okey

Exactly, that how they want to run their business, and that's why i will not help them make this strategy successful. I will though buy any quality Wii game they develop (if they ever decide to) 'cause not doing so would only give them more reason to not put effort in their Wii projects.

It allows them to fund the games development before they sell well, here is a list of Tom Clancy games for the Xbox 360, all of them have sold over 1m copiesand all but one of them were also released on PS3, so they all sold over 1.5m copies overall

Around the Network
psrock said:
shouldnt we also boycott all the 3rd party dev, they are not supporting the wii either.

New thread?

Which ones would those be? Major developers of course.

Bet - "PES 2009 (PS3) will sell (closer to) 150k first week in Japan" - Pooperscopper
"It will sell closer to 125k" - Me I agree.
ME = OWNED :(

End of '09 Predictions:

Wii: 78 million
X360: 35 million
PS3: 27 million

Methinks some people are gonna be banned by the end of this :)

I don't even know why people like psrock(who is obviously a child himself by looking at his true quality posts) even bother looking at this thread. This is about boycotting, and it's about agreeing with it, if you don't agree with it, go to your boring sony forums, but don't post in this thread.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Methinks some people are gonna be banned by the end of this :)

I know right!

I can't wait to see who it is

Neos said:
I don't even know why people like psrock(who is obviously a child himself by looking at his quality of posts) even bother looking at this thread. This is about boycotting, and it's about agreeing with it, if you don't agree with it, go to your boring sony forums, but don't post in this thread.

What's wrong with some discussion?