By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Put: 'Boycot Ubisoft' in your sig!

As Wii sells more and more, it's mainly their loss to not support it well enough, so I think they are already punished.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

I think i am going to boycott THQ and Codemasters because they don't make games precisely as I want them (though dirt wasn't bad) and they said that they would make great games

Munkeh111 said:
I think i am going to boycott THQ and Codemasters because they don't make games precisely as I want them (though dirt wasn't bad) and they said that they would make great games

hey, put my boycott thing in your sig. lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

LOMA That is hilarious SSJ Let me put a spin to it as well

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Munkeh111 said:

Sure, if you want to why not? :P I bet you won't even catch as much flak for it as Wii fans are catching now.

Boycotts are a personal thing, boycott whatever you want to.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
NJ5 said:
Munkeh111 said:

Sure, if you want to why not? :P I bet you won't even catch as much flak for it as Wii fans are catching now.

Boycotts are a personal thing, boycott whatever you want to.

But I am not trying to spread it to everyone

Munkeh111 said:

As you want...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
Munkeh111 said:

As you want...

I just don't get why people are getting so angry about this, and why in the words of someone, we should be telling everyone we know to boycott Ubisoft

How do you boycott a person?

And why shouldn't be allowed to spread a boycott? You can go make a thread, no one is stopping you.

Bet - "PES 2009 (PS3) will sell (closer to) 150k first week in Japan" - Pooperscopper
"It will sell closer to 125k" - Me I agree.
ME = OWNED :(

End of '09 Predictions:

Wii: 78 million
X360: 35 million
PS3: 27 million

boycotting fever is still going on and expanding. nice

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)