By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Put: 'Boycot Ubisoft' in your sig!

NJ5 said:
*~Onna76~* said:
I honestly don't care

I'm boycotting Ubisoft on the WII as I won't buy any of their crap anymore, maybe you should start doing that as well.

If you want to be really serious about it, you should boycott them on any platform, which is what I'm going to do at least until their position is clarified.

Ha ha, I'm not that pathetic, you honestly don't expect me to boycot Prince of Persia or a Beyond Good and Evil if these games turn out to be friking awesome?! NO! Neither would you if these games are amazing on the 360.

If you wish to boycot Ubisoft, you should boycot other 3rd party developers on the WII as well for creating crap.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
I love Ubisoft nowadays. 10 years ago they made quite obscure or low-budget games if I remember correctly. Today they make many big budget AAA titles.

Far Cry 2 looks awesome.

It's the opposite for me. They used to make great games like Rayman and the old Tom Clancy titles. Now Rayman is a mini-game collection and the Tom Clancy title have been dumbed down. Assassin's Creed was meh at best, and Far Cry 2 also seems to be following the same route (pretty graphics, forgettable gameplay).

Bet - "PES 2009 (PS3) will sell (closer to) 150k first week in Japan" - Pooperscopper
"It will sell closer to 125k" - Me I agree.
ME = OWNED :(

End of '09 Predictions:

Wii: 78 million
X360: 35 million
PS3: 27 million

dit it

dp

Bet - "PES 2009 (PS3) will sell (closer to) 150k first week in Japan" - Pooperscopper
"It will sell closer to 125k" - Me I agree.
ME = OWNED :(

End of '09 Predictions:

Wii: 78 million
X360: 35 million
PS3: 27 million

*~Onna76~* said:
NJ5 said:
*~Onna76~* said:
I honestly don't care

I'm boycotting Ubisoft on the WII as I won't buy any of their crap anymore, maybe you should start doing that as well.

If you want to be really serious about it, you should boycott them on any platform, which is what I'm going to do at least until their position is clarified.

Ha ha, I'm not that pathetic, you honestly don't expect me to boycot Prince of Persia or a Beyond Good and Evil if these games turn out to be friking awesome?! NO! Neither would you if these games are amazing on the 360.

If you wish to boycot Ubisoft, you should boycot other 3rd party developers on the WII as well for creating crap.

I'm perfectly fine with not buying Ubisoft games, or just buying them used later on. I already have too many games for my gaming time, and I don't think there will be any drought of games for me to play no matter what publishers I choose to support. If I'm going to boycott them until they clarify their position, it's going to be a real boycott, not just choosing not to buy RRR which is the only thing I'd buy on the Wii.

Other 3rd party developers may put some crap on the Wii, but their stances aren't nearly as bad as Ubisoft's seems to be. Capcom has moved some exclusives to the Wii, and they've released great games already, Konami wasn't very good either but they did a solid effort with PES 2008, EA is supporting the Wii quite well. Tecmo is making Fatal Frame IV which looks good so far.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

this is just pointless fanboyism

ubisoft is doing great in the hd consoles as it is doing on the wii ,so instead of making a game with a gimmick control, they are gona deliver the experience the developers have for the game, that maybe was not possible on the wii on the wii developers still have to make some concessions as for the hd consoles they have allot more freedom to express there ideas
i what to play the best game not the possible game

You people are twats. See my Sig!

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I can't wait for Red Steel 2!!! I will not boycott a company for deciding which games to put on which console.

Mil. Sellers:

Wii:      25 titles       101.4 mil total    avg 4 mil per title

PS3:     14 titles      28.6 mil total    avg ~2 mil per title

360:     41 titles      89.8 mil total   avg  >2 mil per title

disolitude said:
Can I put "Wii Boycott!" instead?

Like I like Ubisoft...and the way you guys are making this is that you have to chose one or another

I saw your posts in the other topics which Wii fanboys(not all wii owners just the fanboys) were crying about ubisoft.  I completely agree with you, free market capitalism, i make a product and choose to make it however i want and for whoever i want.  If you want said product then buy whatever is needed to use it.  If you want a game get the system it is on and not cry about it.  I only own a Wii and PSP and it seems that i agree more with you (a 360 owner) then these wii fanboys crying about not getting some games.  

Mil. Sellers:

Wii:      25 titles       101.4 mil total    avg 4 mil per title

PS3:     14 titles      28.6 mil total    avg ~2 mil per title

360:     41 titles      89.8 mil total   avg  >2 mil per title

I say that we boycott Sony and Microsoft, their Wii support is horrible!