By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I just want to clear something up.

^ Because people continually beat dead horses.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:

You still didn't answer my question about bumping it. Btw the best thread for all of these is here. http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9251049315/m/4081042366/p/15 That is where people from all over the internet are going. 

DMeisterJ said:

A day old, and the horse is dead? Bullshit. You just don't want us to talk about it. Sorry, but when a developer pisses all over a system, and lies to justify it (and I don't even own a Wii), we need a bit longer than 24 hours to calm our anger. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

How about you guys don't completely boycott them but if they put out a quality game buy that one. Supporting only their quality games if they release any would send a much stronger message. If Wii owners boycott Ubisoft completely then they will leave the system all together. I know that many people are saying hooray at this thought but they really shouldn't. Like it or not Ubisoft is one of the biggest gaming companies in the world at this time. Everyone always is always saying that the Wii needs more third party support and they actually have helped Nintendo in this sense with Red Steel and the RRR games. I say this. If you like RRR and Red Steel then buy those when they come out and nothing else. This will send them the message that they need to give the Wii quality in order to sell.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
How about you guys don't completely boycott them but if they put out a quality game buy that one. Supporting only their quality games if they release any would send a much stronger message. If Wii owners boycott Ubisoft completely then they will leave the system all together. I know that many people are saying hooray at this thought but they really shouldn't. Like it or not Ubisoft is one of the biggest gaming companies in the world at this time. Everyone always is always saying that the Wii needs more third party support and they actually have helped Nintendo in this sense with Red Steel and the RRR games. I say this. If you like RRR and Red Steel then buy those when they come out and nothing else. This will send them the message that they need to give the Wii quality in order to sell.

You have no idea about what Ubisoft is doing.

Look at my sig and see how one of their own viral marketers got caught here red handed to defend their garbage.

No support is no support.Boycott them.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

Around the Network

Let them struggle on HD.... Yeah 6 million copies sold of Assasins Creed that's struggling?

amp316 said:

Maybe when they finally release one, Wii ownerswill probably do it. The only thing I see them actually buying though is Red Steel 2. The 1st one was alright, but needed work in several areas. If they fixed em' up, people might begin trusting them again, but until then...,

BOYCOTT. 

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."