By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I just want to clear something up.

merkh66 said:
sc94597 said:
merkh66 said:
sc94597 said:
merkh66 said:
Uhh, then don't buy the pets games? The way I see it, get off Ubi's case and get on other publishers cases. Ubisoft delivered you 3 million sellers, why don't you complain about EA or something?
Ea actually has some good games. Boom Blox is better than all of those games. ANd like I've said before. This is a response to somebody who keeps saying that it's the wii owners fault for buying these games, and I said I am proving that the majority of the wii owners don't. 1 out of every 128 people bought catz.

It may be better in your opinion, but sales show otherwise. No matter what you say, 3 Ubi's sold a million plus, and 1 EA did.

And we aren't talking about those games. Omfg. Did you read what the point of this thread was. It was about CATZ sales compared to the better quality games by ubisoft.

Oh so the point isn't to get Ubisoft to make better games? You only harp on the bad games... Don't buy them. They've produced 3 good games for your console, be happy because thats more then the other AAA's. So who cares if they produce 3 bad games per 1 good game, just buy the good one..

I'm not. I have all three consoles btw. Pleae read the following carefully. PS360 fanboys say it's the fault of the wii owneres that ubisoft is making these bad quality games. They say that because wii owners buy the gamse ubisoft makes them. I am showing that wii owners don't buy CATZ and DOGZ. They buy the decent ubisoft games, and ubisoft should continue making games similar to these rather more "Catz" and more "dogz". 

Around the Network
merkh66 said:
sc94597 said:
merkh66 said:
sc94597 said:
merkh66 said:
Uhh, then don't buy the pets games? The way I see it, get off Ubi's case and get on other publishers cases. Ubisoft delivered you 3 million sellers, why don't you complain about EA or something?
Ea actually has some good games. Boom Blox is better than all of those games. ANd like I've said before. This is a response to somebody who keeps saying that it's the wii owners fault for buying these games, and I said I am proving that the majority of the wii owners don't. 1 out of every 128 people bought catz.

It may be better in your opinion, but sales show otherwise. No matter what you say, 3 Ubi's sold a million plus, and 1 EA did.

And we aren't talking about those games. Omfg. Did you read what the point of this thread was. It was about CATZ sales compared to the better quality games by ubisoft.

Oh so the point isn't to get Ubisoft to make better games? You only harp on the bad games... Don't buy them. They've produced 3 good games for your console, be happy because thats more then the other AAA's. So who cares if they produce 3 bad games per 1 good game, just buy the good one..

But the problem is that one good game is NOT BEING MADE ANYMORE.

And that is in total ignorance of the fact that those good games are selling better than three bad games. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

sc94597 said:
merkh66 said:
sc94597 said:
merkh66 said:
sc94597 said:
merkh66 said:

I'm not. I have all three consoles btw. Pleae read the following carefully. PS360 fanboys say it's the fault of the wii owneres that ubisoft is making these bad quality games. They say that because wii owners buy the gamse ubisoft makes them. I am showing that wii owners don't buy CATZ and DOGZ. They buy the decent ubisoft games, and ubisoft should continue making games similar to these rather more "Catz" and more "dogz".

Right, I understand what your saying, but let me try once more, why don't you yell at other publishers to start producing more? Ubi delivered 3 strong titles more then the other AAA's. So the're making crap now, how do you know they don't have a tight lock on any good games coming out? Don't demand more from the one who has produced, demand it from the ones that haven't.

merkh66 said:
sc94597 said:
merkh66 said:
sc94597 said:
merkh66 said:
sc94597 said:
merkh66 said:

Right, I understand what your saying, but let me try once more, why don't you yell at other publishers to start producing more? Ubi delivered 3 strong titles more then the other AAA's. So the're making crap now, how do you know they don't have a tight lock on any good games coming out? Don't demand more from the one who has produced, demand it from the ones that haven't.

My question is why are they giving us crappy games that sell less than good games? Most devlopers who say they are going to put quality games on the wii do. Ubisoft said they will and they didn't.

scottie said:
Look, all of you, stop planning to boycott Ubisoft, if all the hardcore Wii gamers boycotted Ubisoft, they would just make MORE crappy kids games because they would be the only ones that were selling

I plan to buy No more heroes, Prince of Persia if i can find it cheap and Red Steel 2 if it improves on the original (which i liked, for the most part)

Boycott crappy games, not all games.  Prince of Persia is down to $20 here, so hopefully it came down in price world wide.  Is Red Stell 2 confirmed?  I would like to think they are working on it, but haven't heard anything in a long time....

Around the Network

O h and btw you say I'm whining, yet I don't want any ubisoft games on the wii. I just want to show that it's not the fault of the wii owner than ubisoft is releasing poor quality games when others suggest that it is the fault of the wii owner.

1. Since when was party game RRR not a casual game? (good, maybe, but definately casual from what I've heard)

2. While the casual crap haven't sold well, I'm betting Teh Petz cost a lot less to make than NMH too, so it likely made more money. And because they are made cheaply AND quickly, not only do you pocket more per game, you get to release more games, further increasing wallet size.

misterd said:
1. Since when was party game RRR not a casual game? (good, maybe, but definately casual from what I've heard)

2. While the casual crap haven't sold well, I'm betting Teh Petz cost a lot less to make than NMH too, so it likely made more money. And because they are made cheaply AND quickly, not only do you pocket more per game, you get to release more games, further increasing wallet size.

Whose complaining about casual games? We are complaing about bad games. RRR>>>> Petz. 

^

This thread and subject.

DMeisterJ said:

This thread and subject.

Why do you use that pic all the time? And if it sucks so much why did you bump it?