By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - *New* Super Smash Bros Brawl Thread (massive info in first post)

This actually seems like a nice idea. But someone's FC is not up there D:<

Around the Network

I update FC everyday. so if yours is not up there. PM me.

Ill be able to play people tomorrow.

So I checked out SmashBoards...

...and then I suddenly realized why I never visit SmashBoards...

*ahem*

Anywho, keep up the good work TGM. I'll be sure to battle you guys sooner or later.

when are you going to start the tourney...do we have to wait for like a month before it starts.. i say just have it and those who don't participate just place using judgement. i'm ready for the league to start so i can get better...and also is their going to be a teams tourney...cause i enjoys those quite a bit

chriscox1121 said:
when are you going to start the tourney...do we have to wait for like a month before it starts.. i say just have it and those who don't participate just place using judgement. i'm ready for the league to start so i can get better...and also is their going to be a teams tourney...cause i enjoys those quite a bit

a brawl league would be very nice. and for the tournament it doesn't have to be a big one.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

You worked hard on this thread eh? I'll post in here more often >_>...

Anyways, nice games Riot, but why did you leave?

Brawl FC: 2106-1814-5245

Great Job in the OP, I'll try to post here then.

I got angry at flaco's laser, and I figured you would use nothing but that the entire match. I don't like fights like that. I still don't know if you're a spammer or not. I didn't want to find out niether.

Tgm, can you help me with my marth? You play against the amazing Roy so I think you could teach me something.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

what was up with Roy getting his ass busted by that metaknight, Tgm? Roy's the best player in Texas... That's not supposed to happen.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I'm pretty sure this thread isn't going to take off until the old one dies off, once that happens though this thread will be great

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong