By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - *New* Super Smash Bros Brawl Thread (massive info in first post)

So could everyone please add my Wii code and Smash code? They are both in my sig. Thanks. Don't forget to PM me when you've done it.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
I got angry at flaco's laser, and I figured you would use nothing but that the entire match. I don't like fights like that. I still don't know if you're a spammer or not. I didn't want to find out niether.

Tgm, can you help me with my marth? You play against the amazing Roy so I think you could teach me something.

RoyR is not the best player in texas but hes the best MARTH in texas.

Tips for marth:

Dancing Blade is a given. once u get people in it, u WILL get at least 3 of the 4 hits in. If the shield and you already know hat thier shield is kinda low. Use this move.

Up smash, this move has great knockback AND it can go thru platforms. Not to mention it can KILL. If u are fast enough, u can run and upsmash at the same time.

Fair(forward A in the air) is the main focus with marth. Fair to F smash. or fair to fair to f smash. If you are good enough u can double fair in one short hop. this puts pressure on the foes shield and will force them to roll which= a free Fsmash.

SPACING! this can be applied to every character int he game. Hit with the tip of your attacks at ALL times. this will help keep people from shield grabbing you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ive updated the front page with FCs.

The old thread will die when u STOP POSTING THERE. this thread has far more info than the last thread did. Its all on the first page. Remember, this thread will pick up ONLY if you STOP posting in the old one.

Hey TGM, you have time for a samus vs samus?

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Possum i want to but i dont have my wii with me right now. you main smaus now? Ever since i showe dup, everybody is switching to use samus.

oh i see, thats too bad.

like i said in the pm, i mained samus in melee. i played it the other day and was like, i want to use samus in brawl so i am. still maining diddy kong though 

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

I'm bumping up the thread and I'll PM my code to you later TGM. I had to recreate my signature and I didn't have my code handy... so I have to write it down again.

Signature goes here!

@ TGM...how long did it take you to get good with samus... mine is pathetic compared to yours

will get friend code tomorrow. can't wait to brawl!

chriscox1121 said:
@ TGM...how long did it take you to get good with samus... mine is pathetic compared to yours

Well he used to play samus in melee.

ok my code is 0645-5430-2031