By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Florida Attorney General goes after the Wii leaves the PS2 and PSP alone!

That darn rock and roll is corrupting our youth as well.

EDIT: 1500 posts!!

Apparently that makes me a VGChartz obsessive. Woohoo!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
mancandy said:
dpmnymkrprez said:

California is known for bad drivers, We call them California drivers, does that mean all are , certainly not, just a label not stereotype.

You mean HARDCORE drivers!!!

Thats funny, yeah, everytime I drive there, the speed limited should be 80+(freeway)

but see what i mean, this is the reason frivilous lawsuits exist, you make a factual genuine comment and , you get the third degree.

PS THE WHOLE RETIRING ISSUE IS TRUE, HERE IS A LINK, THIS IS FOR YOU Escherichia

http://www.city-data.com/forum/florida/46627-retirement-age-florida-3.html

http://dms.myflorida.com/human_resource_support/retirement

http://www.myfrs.com/content/index.html

I LOVE THIS LINK, http://www.floridaondisplay.com/

VERY BIG, I COULD POST MORE BUT WANT TO GET BACK TO GAMING DISCUSSIN TTYL

BenKenobi88 said:
That darn rock and roll is corrupting our youth as well.

EDIT: 1500 posts!!

Apparently that makes me a VGChartz obsessive. Woohoo!

WE HAVE TO BAN MUSIC, GAMES, LETS JUST BAN EACH OTHER, BAN THE WEBSITE FOR HAVING AN OPINION TOO!

Have you ever been to Florida? Do you know that statistically Florida has maybe a scant 5-6% more people over the age of 65 than the average? Did you also know that the vast majority of these people go home for the summer and don't even live here for at least 6 months out of the year? I'm not saying that they aren't here, I'm saying that Florida is alot more diverse than that label gives it credit for. In fact seeing as how Florida is the 4th soon to be 3rd most populous state, yeah, diverse.

ddobson said:
It's just another in a long series of fear-mongering crusades against that awful newfangled music/dancing/literature/entertainment/drug/position all you young people seem to be into nowadays.

But the reaction is not unanticipated. Even people (like me) who think Manhunt 2 is going to be a very unique and worthwhile experience on the Wii are bound to be a little queasy. Something about the idea that we might actually feel like we're killing people and ENJOYING it.

That's what they said about FPSs. Putting the game in that perspective feels like you are actually knifing or shooting someone and ENJOYING IT. I've enjoyed killing millions of people in FPSs and I haven't murdered anyone in real life.....yet. I do get the urge to chainsaw someone for some odd reason.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Around the Network
mancandy said:
ddobson said:
It's just another in a long series of fear-mongering crusades against that awful newfangled music/dancing/literature/entertainment/drug/position all you young people seem to be into nowadays.

But the reaction is not unanticipated. Even people (like me) who think Manhunt 2 is going to be a very unique and worthwhile experience on the Wii are bound to be a little queasy. Something about the idea that we might actually feel like we're killing people and ENJOYING it.

That's what they said about FPSs. Putting the game in that perspective feels like you are actually knifing or shooting someone and ENJOYING IT. I've enjoyed killing millions of people in FPSs and I haven't murdered anyone in real life.....yet. I do get the urge to chainsaw someone for some odd reason.

millions?  come on now...someone's inflating their kill-to-death ratio a bit much

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

lol, I love the publicity

you would.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

BenKenobi88 said:
mancandy said:
ddobson said:

millions?  come on now...someone's inflating their kill-to-death ratio a bit much

haha... I never said I didn't die a lot. Can I include all the kills from RTSs too? And all the goombas and koopa troopas I've stomped? Then it's MILLIONS!!!

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Escherichia said:
Have you ever been to Florida? Do you know that statistically Florida has maybe a scant 5-6% more people over the age of 65 than the average? Did you also know that the vast majority of these people go home for the summer and don't even live here for at least 6 months out of the year? I'm not saying that they aren't here, I'm saying that Florida is alot more diverse than that label gives it credit for. In fact seeing as how Florida is the 4th soon to be 3rd most populous state, yeah, diverse.

YES I HAVE Been to Florida Quite often, use to live in Miami. SO?, Did you know state employees can retire as early as 48, did you even read the links I posted????

As far as being diverse yes we know you have the everglades, culture, etc. doesnt every State?? Each State has something they are known for. Are you telling me you get mad when you see FLorida Orange juice commercials???

Did you even read my links?