By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sadness - New screen.

Oh Sadness. You're the joke that just won't stop being funny...

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Why is this in the Nintendo forum? Judging from the screenshot and the lack of colors it looks like an HD game.

I couldn't help but laugh.  Thanks Rol.

I am looking forward to seeing more on Sadness.  I have big hopes for it. 

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

I hope it's good. The concept sounds truely new for a horror game. And it's about time for a new great horror game.

RE5, SilentHill 5, Fatal Frame 4.

The last thing we heard was that they actually purchased the most capable Wii engine to make the game on, so for certain something's coming.

So when's the official date for the next singular screenshot?

outlawauron said:
RolStoppable said:
Why is this in the Nintendo forum? Judging from the screenshot and the lack of colors it looks like an HD game.

I don't understand this at all. That screen looks great, and there are plenty of HD games with color in them.

(And I meant more than brown and grey!)

They must have removed gullable from your local dictionary.  You should check with your government if they have issued any language changes recently.

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:
RolStoppable said:

lol

Anyway, this game was announced a LONG time ago, but everyone claims that it doesnt exist because of that lenght that it hasn't been shown, and because there is no publisher.

If it does exist, Matt and Bozon at IGN got some crow to eat.

They can have crow for diner every day for the rest of their lives for all the nonsense they've already proclaimed. I do love them though. It's too bad that they know a lot but often can't say anything.

Their reaction to the NPD numbers was solid gold.

"What do you expect 360 to sell next month, this month saw the release of GTA4"
"Mwaah, maybe double the numbers of April"

I'll take TheSource for this stuff anytime...

We will see it tomorrow if this is fake or not, Im still have doubt about this...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Release date 2020! This game does look good, so lets hope it is still alive.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Neos said:
RolStoppable said:

win

Win x2 

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

i hope it delivers

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"