By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is "The Conduit" A must buy for you?

could be a purchase if it turns out to be a pretty decent game...

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network
bigjon said:
could be a purchase if it turns out to be a pretty decent game...

wow, all these "I don't know... maybe" replies. No wonder no 3rd party games come out on the Wii.

For no other reason then to prove that it's a viable location for 3rd parties to develope, every Wii owner should buy this game.

it has goten my attention it sounds very good

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I think it's safe to say we won't be seeing another Red Steel debacle here--we've had many shooters on Wii that offer perfectly precise control--Prime, Medal of Honour, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil UC, Ghost Squad... if anyone f*cked up aiming now I'd seriously laugh at them!

I think this game could be great--finally the split-screen motion-sensitive shooter the Wii was practically MADE for!

Question: who thinks there will be vehicles?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

It'll be a must buy in 2 years, when I'm old enough for M games.
I can understand GTA 4 being M, but they like T15+, for games like Team Fortress 2 or Half Life 2.

Either way, looking forward to it, reminds me alot of Half Life 2, which is an awesome game.
And online? Wow, these people are really trying.

I own all of lastgen systems as of October 2008. (Finally got a Dreamcast)

I own every currentgen system except PS3.

Around the Network

I guess you could say that I have high hopes and low expectations ...

In other words, it is far from being a must buy for me but I will continue to watch as it develops and wait for reviews.

I'm going to pick it up thats for sure.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I'd love for a great FPS on the Wii. If this turns out to be it i'll grab it. But it's wayyyyyyyyy too early to decide that on the sparse info we have now. Most of the "information" we have is hype from the developers. It sounds good but let's wait and see if they deliver.

Well I really want a good FPS, so, I will foloww the progress but is not a must buy for me, yet...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I will do as my signature says :P