By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What third party has been the most loyal to Nintendo this generation?

Capcom by far has given the wii a lot of quality games.
other companies like Sega, Ubisoft, and EA has been supporting the wii since launch.

Around the Network

activision has also been supporting wii,but not as much as some other companies

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Capcom has the most quality titles on Wii, but Ubisoft and SEGA have been strong supporters as well.

EA
Sega
Capcom

None, To be loyal a company should be committed to quality development on the Wii. If I go by your definition of loyal, then I would say Capcom. It is the only company that didn`t flood the Wii with crappy game or bizarre archived/canceled projects.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

i think namco has been good to wii they didn't release anything good yet but fragile and tales look good

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I would definitely have to say that Capcom has been the most loyal third party towards Nintendo over the previous 2 generations. Although most of the infamous "Capcom 5" eventually found their way over to the PS2 (you can't really blame them considering the GC's poor performance) Capcom honored their agreement with Nintendo and delivered arguably the best game of last gen, Resident Evil 4, on GC and kept it as a timed exclusive for most of '05.  And so far they've released nothing but quality titles on the Wii (even if most are ports) with more to come like Monster Rancher 3.

Honorable mentions go to EA, Ubisoft, Sega and Activision for bringing most of their major franchises to the GC and Wii as well.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Onyxmeth said:

EA and Ubisoft were really the only two really there for the first two months coming out with games as far as major publishers go. Out of the two, EA was delivering more quality and Ubisoft was really doing more cashing in. On the Virtual Console side you had SEGA and Hudson dropping old titles like it's hot. In my order of loyalty:

1. EA
2. SEGA
3. Hudson
4. Ubisoft

LOL I have nothing more to say. You should replace he bold part with namco 

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

^ubisoft has supported it more the namco

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:
^ubisoft has supported it more the namco
In its first year, YES...  but as of now, its just port city and cash-ins EA was better than Ubi will ever be. Ubi even admitted to it.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg