By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 will pass 360 in Europe in two weeks time.

They havent won Japan....they are merely beating the 360, a console which was never going to sell in that neck of the woods

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

I predict (really easy and obvious prediction) that the ps3 will beat the 360 worldwide weekly until a US pricedrop. I satisfied my inner pachter

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

Yay happy happy happy :)

so what???

360 is destroying PS3 in American Sales...

solojohlo said:
I predict (really easy and obvious prediction) that the ps3 will beat the 360 worldwide weekly until a US pricedrop. I satisfied my inner pachter

Woah...talk about living dangerously

Around the Network

@eliasg

Recent trends show PS3 has become the HD console of choice in NA

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

@eliasg

You have noticed the PS3 is outselling the 360 in America on a weekly basis havent you...

The only that will improve sales in japan is a smaller redesign of the console. Maybe if they added a PSP emulator so they could play Monster Hunter Freedom 2nd G. PSP games on PS3 makes sense. Play it on psp when mobile then when your at home use a wireless sync of save games to the PS3 and play the game on an emulator on your PS3. Games could be released on umd for psp with a code to download a copy from the psn to your ps3. That or a very expensive usb umd drive for ps3 :) PS3 killer app confirmed. You heard it here first!

Yes

*colonelstubbs You have notice that 360 has sold 6 million more units in America???

Also you have noticed that 360 has sold more units in the last 2 NPD  reports???

eliasg said:
so what???

360 is destroying PS3 in American Sales...

Are you blind?? The PS3 and 360 are pretty much even in NA since the start of the year, with the recent trend being that the PS3 outsells the 360. 

Also I think it is important because the PS3 is just about to pass the 360 in arguably the biggest market in the world...