By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 will pass 360 in Europe in two weeks time.

Everstar said:
Lol good for them ? still 6m behind the 360 though and like 1m or something in others.. =/

In his defense some of you guys have said that the PS3 would be tied with 360 by the end of the year, and then pushed it back to 2009.

Predictions are best guesses and people can be wrong as we have seen already. Who knows what can happen in the next months, the cards are very much in the open. It makes this generation very exciting and entertaining.

Around the Network
WinterFreshX said:
Everstar said:
Lol good for them ? still 6m behind the 360 though and like 1m or something in others.. =/

In his defense some of you guys have said that the PS3 would be tied with 360 by the end of the year, and then pushed it back to 2009.

Predictions are best guesses and people can be wrong as we have seen already. Who knows what can happen in the next months, the cards are very much in the open. It makes this generation very exciting and entertaining.

That doesn't mean much from comming from someone with 4 posts...

I dont see any of the following in here

Q4 2008 - Rock_on_2008, ssj12, SuperSteveyLes, OverDrivve, pimpcoop,

Q1 2009 - CrazzyMan, Tremble, sonyfanatic, leo-j, staude, skeezer, jetrdone,

Q2 2009 - justforeggs, Mummelmann, BCNR34, dsoverpsp, PapaSmurf5721, Tombi123, xenophon13, Username2324, ministaff (June 2009), Moneybags, w3stfa11, masterb8ter, Alby_da_Wolf,

Mid-2009 - PDF, makingmusic476, Zkuq,

Q3 2009 - Griffin, darthdevidem01, The_God_of_War, SaviorX, libellule, John_Doe, , iron_megalith, Dark_dragoon, Aprisaiden, halil23, kylohk, GrimPoppet

Q4 2009 - izaaz101, PooperScooper, *bleu-ocelot*, cookingyourmama, cwbys21, Million, ruibing, pichu_pichu, TheRealMafoo, zexen_lowe, DragonLord, whatever, Machina-AX, Pk9394, KobeBeef, Final-Fan

The blue names were the ones you said said "PS3 would be tied with 360 by the end of the year" and as you can see... none of them even thought Q1 '09

I wish that people would wait and make these "milestone" threads AFTER the milestone has actually been reached.

bluesinG said:
I wish that people would wait and make these "milestone" threads AFTER the milestone has actually been reached.

Would you also like the source to stop posting preliminary to japans numbers... or NPD preview?

Would you like people to stp posting "Upcoming releases" until they are already released?

^yeah but they will always do this

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
bluesinG said:

Less whining, more love for the PS3 (or 360 if you so wish)

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Time to bring out the champagne i'd say , Sony's beat the 360 in japan , will beat XBOX 360 in europe within the next month at most.

Now it's time for Sony's biggest challenge , America.

Imperial said:
Time to bring out the champagne i'd say , Sony's beat the 360 in japan , will beat XBOX 360 in europe within the next month at most.

Now it's time for Sony's biggest challenge , America.

Actually, Sony's biggest challenge is Japan. Both Microsoft and Sony are now selling fine in USA and Europe, but the only console selling well in Japan is still the Wii.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

i think its a combinision of the two

bluesinG said:
What, you don't like predicting? =P It's the milestones that are important. Milestones against competitors.