By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Epic milestone for Wii - first butt controlled game (new rabbids!!)

sounds very cool,im getting it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

I <3 RRR. The rabbids absolutely crack me up. The first time I played the soccer minigame in the first installment, I just about died of laughter when Rayman kicked the rabbid instead of the ball.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
I <3 RRR. The rabbids absolutely crack me up. The first time I played the soccer minigame in the first installment, I just about died of laughter when Rayman kicked the rabbid instead of the ball.

Indood! I love RRR for it's fantastic sense of slap-stick humor. The rabbids are extremely well thought out characters who are lovable and instantly recognizable. And of course, their laugh incucing "GAAAAAH!"'s never get old. It's for that reason why I purchased the first title (skipped the second). 

I'm not sure why I started posting, but I suppose that a friend of the Rabbids is a friend of mine. *hi-5* 

This sounds awesome, but it would be utterly boring by myself. How much do extra balance boards cost?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Whee! I knew that the Raving Rabbids series would be the first to introduce butt-based gameplay control. I mean come on. How could they NOT? It fits so perfectly with the Rabbids.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Around the Network

Sounds interesting, might get it,
never owned a RRR game before, but I have played one once

pichu_pichu said:
Sounds interesting, might get it,
never owned a RRR game before, but I have played one once

Same here.

Sounds great, could be the best party game ever made :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Sounds like fun. Controlling a game with my butt. Hell yes :D

I love the RRR games also. Good fun. And now there are even more ways to play with the board.

Butt controlling is already in WiiFit. That Lotus game.