By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ON JUNE 11TH PLAYSTATION NATION IS GONNA BE SMILING WIDE....

Blue3 said:
Iam sure sony has a bunch of stuff that can blow people away, and they are damn good at keeping those a secret.

when they need to.. sony is good at keeping secrets... My bet is that its a new franchise... the guy sounded very excited too... He was bashing Killzone earlier in the show so i doubt he was talking about that game... My guess is that its a new franchise.. something we would have to wait forever on as usual just Like PS HOme

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network
Blue3 said:
Iam sure sony has a bunch of stuff that can blow people away, and they are damn good at keeping those a secret.

Apparently not, since now we know about it.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
Blue3 said:

apparently so since we still know nothing

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

BenKenobi88 said:
Blue3 said:

what do you know about it ? what genre is it ?

Sony has so much secret stuff even they don't know what it is until they steal the idea from another company  

Around the Network

Is it a game? Is he even being serious? That real time comment sounded like a joke (real time weapon change anyone?) Anyway, I hope it's something awesome. Guess we need to wait and see.

games for free, that would put a big smile on ps owners, if they start giving old games for free they would beat everyone, and MS would never do that

If this is true then thats cool it sounds like Sony  and Nintendo have something up there sleave(as there have been reports that Nintendo has something interesting cooking too) Now that just leaves 360, which I think they are going to start pumping up their family image, with Banjo and Kazooie leading the pack.

come on, this is KillZone 2,

I don't know if the game will be good (gameplay and/or graphisms)
but considering the "and it was real time!!! "
It is pretty sure the guy is talking about killzone2
And what about the feed (where does it come from ? can we believe "allgame" ?)

Time to Work !

Ugh... I figured it out.

Real time.... Killzone real time footage.

Something entirely new would have been better but this is good too and it's about time.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!