By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ON JUNE 11TH PLAYSTATION NATION IS GONNA BE SMILING WIDE....

weezy said:
"Sony took over Squareenix ?"

like square would shoot themselfs in the foot.

they alreay did, and went to sony and begged them to buy their shares and save them from going under.

Around the Network

Sounds just like Killzone. Back when it was shown, eveyrone doubted it WAS realtime footage. Those comments seem to suggest that they were wrong. It is Killzone 2, for sure.

"they alreay did, and went to sony and begged them to buy their shares and save them from going under. "

*ding ding ding*
atleast try and sound like you have a brain when you speak/type words

rofl..im sure square "begged" sony to save them..its more like square is gonna save sony from getting their ass' kicked

http://games.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/09/26/1521231
"'We don't want the PlayStation 3 to be the overwhelming loser, so we want to support them,'

btw

I think it will be killzone 2 lookin all fly and sh!t

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Blue3 said:
weezy said:

they alreay did, and went to sony and begged them to buy their shares and save them from going under.

Dude your an idiot.  10% (and it's actually 8% btw, rounding up isn't really fair) gives them no say whatsoever over Square's marketing decisions.  They would need 51% of the company to control any decisions, and consider the fact that last quarter SCE lost more money than Sony as a company actually made in the entire quarter, I don't think they can exactly afford to buy out SE rofl.  Fanboy dreams hehe.

Can you really call it begging if it was in their own best interest I mean really you want the company that makes Final Fantasy games exclusivly for your console going under not to mention I think Enix had a bit more to do with bailing them out than Sony expecially seeing as their stock prices would be near rock bottom after losing over 100 million on Final Fantasy the Spirits Within.

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
It better be a new game.

I agree, I want a game!!! exclusive would be nice, by the way, it better not be more hardware or devices, i saw a game that used cards/3d to play......not my style, so I hope itis a killer ap game!

I personally feel there's no point in speculating, June 11th isn't that far to wait for.

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk

just sent blue a PM .."waiting for your response"

lol.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

naznatips said:
Blue3 said:
weezy said:

Dude your an idiot. 10% (and it's actually 8% btw, rounding up isn't really fair) gives them no say whatsoever over Square's marketing decisions. They would need 51% of the company to control any decisions, and consider the fact that last quarter SCE lost more money than Sony as a company actually made in the entire quarter, I don't think they can exactly afford to buy out SE rofl. Fanboy dreams hehe.

are you Blind ? i said they would need 51% to take control.

you think Sony has no money ? no reserves at all.

weezy said:

"they alreay did, and went to sony and begged them to buy their shares and save them from going under. "

*ding ding ding*
atleast try and sound like you have a brain when you speak/type words

rofl..im sure square "begged" sony to save them..its more like square is gonna save sony from getting their ass' kicked

http://games.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/09/26/1521231
"'We don't want the PlayStation 3 to be the overwhelming loser, so we want to support them,'

btw

I think it will be killzone 2 lookin all fly and sh!t

well you just showen all the wii fanboys, se will supprot sony no matter what. tahts good.

do you owa PS3 no, can you even affored one? go post in the wii forums.