By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ON JUNE 11TH PLAYSTATION NATION IS GONNA BE SMILING WIDE....

naznatips said:
Blue3 said:
Sony took over Squareenix ?

that be pretty big.

Are you joking? Cause Sony has nowhere near the kind of cash that would be necessary to buy out SE. SE is a very independant developer and hardly listen's to Sony's whim.

ok, and how much is Se worth, 51% is control they already own 10%

Around the Network
Blue3 said:
when did he say it, how far into the show.

i cant listen through the whole thing, it sucks to much.

yea it sucks terrible.. as soon as i got to it... i went straight to the end like URnotE said. 3quarters of the way. and i heard him talking about killzone then allpro football then this secret sony game they saw

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

come on!! if its killzone you all cant say you'll be disappointed in it!!! did you hear how excited he was... after all the bad hype killzone got.. "is it real ?? is it CG?? ths could be a major step forward in that game... SoNy ps3 fans should be proud if this turns out to be true

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

If it is killzone 2, who really cares. Killzone 1 didn't do all that great. Since when has a sequal to a poorly rated franchise killed the charts? I respect Sony's attempts to capture the Halo market, but, really Metroid Prime 3 has a better chance since it has a possibility of great controls.

I think it may be killzone 2 and this guy might be all shocked by graphics. Guess we'll know in a week.

When is E3?

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network

yay more hype! this better be good this time. I remember something else was said about something that would end the console wars, but nothing ever materialized. well guess i gotta wait...

Wait! They might announce the PS4!

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

We have been seeing stills, videos, trailers, reviews, and betas of the games comming out on the PS3, the Wii, and the 360 for the last year. You are meaning to tell me that they are going to tell us something completely new? If that is true the game won't be comming out for at least a year or two. If it's about Killzone or one of the other upcomming games Sony has been plugging for the last year, it's really of no consequence. Just bring out the game already and let it speak for itself!

roadkillers said:
When is E3?

July 11-13

"Sony took over Squareenix ?"

like square would shoot themselfs in the foot.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY