By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ON JUNE 11TH PLAYSTATION NATION IS GONNA BE SMILING WIDE....

As I was listening to a podcast off of Allgames.com and they were talking about something big that is going to happen and its going to be big. they also said " This game is going to be something Xbox fans could only dream of."
I don't know about you but if this true this could be a MAJOR game changer.
Just stay tuned until June 11th to see what sony has planned.
I analyzed the commentary... Here are the quotes
" I can tell you this.. On June 11th playstion nation will be smiling wide"
because they are gonna have something the 360 people can only dream of"
" and it was real time!!! ...real time im tellin ya!! what we saw...we've been sworn to secrecy"
Now i know its only 2 quotes but... what i take from this is...  1st maybe SoNY is unveiling a new game... 2nd  the game will be exclusive..??? 3rd maybe new footage of killzone or another franchise with unbelieveable graphics...
and 4th sony has finally ponied up and gotten a big time franchise exclusive
What do think?? listen to the podcas first its toward the end about 3quarters of the way... sounds like it will be big.. but who knows ive been wrond in the past
Hey i just pulled this from the website
allgames wrote:
Hey guys, this is scot (agn) from the podcast mentioned in this thread. The game we saw had an embargo of June 10th on it and on the 11th we'll have the developer and creator of the game live on our show so you can ask questions in chat or via skype. Sometimes magazines do in fact leak out before embargos because they have a lead time for printing. That said, the game appears to be very cool and as we said it's something that no 360 owner will be playing. I don't want to break our embargo but as a PS3 owner who hasn't been happy with the game selection, I thought this was a pretty awesome title with a lot of promise.
you can hear the live show every day 3:30 to 5:30 west coast time 6:30 to 8:30 east coast time at http://www.allgames.com you can get the archives and community site at http://community.allgames.com

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Around the Network

Is E3 on June 11th?

Maybe it is just a full release of Home and Little Big Planet?

superchunk said:
Is E3 on June 11th?

Maybe it is just a full release of Home and Little Big Planet?

No he clearly stated he was talking about next week.june 11th.. wish i knew what it was though.... i hope he didnt over exxaggerate the situation.. but he sounded like he was 100 percent serious.. he must have seen something amazing

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

It better be a new game.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Sony said they were going to release information on KillZone 2 before E3... lets see if this is it. Oh and E3 is in July. July 11th if I remember right.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Iam sure sony has a bunch of stuff that can blow people away, and they are damn good at keeping those a secret.

Cant be they said new franchise

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

roadkillers said:

did they say from what developer?

Hooray for new franchises...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Blue3 said:
roadkillers said:

did they say from what developer?

Nope but im guessing Sony!