By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy 13 NOT to be at TGS 08??

Eh, it's taking far too long to download. But so far it looks just like the intro to Crisis Core.

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

Around the Network

They didn't say that

Here is my translation (that's what I understand ; I can be wrong).

Q : Do you have any informations about XIII or are we going to get any at TGS 08 ?
A : Sorry, we can not say anything on this game and projects (on XIII) at TGS.

link : http://www.jeux-france.com/news27492_interview-crisis-core-ff-vii.html

This obviously confirms that they are releasing it as an exclusive GBA game and that it will only be released in PAL territories.

:aspirin

well a french guy on the gametrailers forums translated it for us....so thats what I put in the main post

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
:aspirin

well a french guy on the gametrailers forums translated it for us....so thats what I put in the main post

But "They have yet to decide to release some info about FF13 at the TGS08" isn't what the subtitles say.  It is weird interpretation.

He didn't say they don't know yet if they will show something at TGS, he only said he can not speak about this game.

Maybe someone else will give you a better translation than me (I know my english isn't very good

Around the Network

Well as a new ps3 owner I should be outraged...but I don't like final fantasy... Actually I dont even understand why I'm replying to the thread... this is quite bizzare.

@disolitude

there's never been a better time than this to join the franchise..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Aspirin is right: They literally say: Euhm sorry we may not/can't say anything about FFXIII.

If they cant say anything about the game just now it means something going to happen very soon.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

darthdevidem01 said:
@disolitude

there's never been a better time than this to join the franchise..
Really? Now's the best time to join the Final Fantasy franchise, while we are years in between releases? I would think most would agree the best time to join the franchise was in the 90s, which are long gone.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.