By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy 13 NOT to be at TGS 08??

...false alarm?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
...false alarm?

yea, can someone lock this thread? It's a false alarm :)

Anyone who believes this is an idiot.

Good I'm only waiting for Dragon Quest IX

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

darthdevidem01 said:
@disolitude

there's never been a better time than this to join the franchise..

You talk about Dragon Quest rigth? Because DQIX will be my first DQ game.

Around the Network

FFXIII will have to come out in SE's fiscal year,which ends march 31st 09.If you look at their recent 08 FY report,you'll know why,but i can imagine FFVXIII coming out late next year,why?

FFVXIII started development around the time KH 2 wrapped,so not to long ago.

FFXIII stated development around when FFX wrapped.Which is the reason why FFXII was developed by an entirely diffrent studio;so that SE could release FF's faster and allow the main FF team to work on XIII in the time being.

If there is no info at E3,then their is a cause for concern.

Square Enix has specifically stated they don't want DQIX and FFXIII coming out in the same fiscal year. Since there is a 99.9% chance DQIX is coming out this fiscal year, that means FFXIII is unlikely to come out before March 31, 2009.

FFXIII is definitely coming out in 2009.

No way it's coming out this year... Unless they've magically sped up production to be done in a few months from now.

twesterm said:

You, sir, win the thread.