By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Call of Duty 4 PS3 "free for all" American League

Your league has been started ;)

Around the Network

Excellent, if it is this sunday, I should be playing. I haven't played CoD for a while (playing FFX at the moment) but it is a great game, and I should be there this weekend, by I offer no guarentees

So who will be the host? I know I have Dog's rule and slums of ohio on my PSN friends list, but do I need to add anyone else?

Munkeh111 said:
So who will be the host? I know I have Dog's rule and slums of ohio on my PSN friends list, but do I need to add anyone else?
On of the two admins of this league. They are able to add a game to the database and set themselve as a host. After that, their PSN account name should stand under the point "Upcomming games"

I'll sign up to play with you guys, i just made it to 10th prestige level 55 the other day so i'm pretty happy, now i just need to try and earn my Golden guns My PSN is Warlord_

Around the Network

okay so how do i join and when are the games going to happen? i'm very confused about this right now.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

nextgreatchamp said:
okay so how do i join and when are the games going to happen? i'm very confused about this right now.

I guess the admins will go for games on sonday morning/noon (america) thats sunday evening in the EU.

You will need to add the admins off this league to your PSN friendslist. They stand in the first post of this thread. 

you guys notice on the "upcoming slatters" section that the time is your hosting name, the date is the time, and the time is the game ID?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I already messaged him about it. I hope it gets changed to avoid confusion.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

okay my psn is "murkinem" add me and message me about when im suppose to play.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing: