By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Call of Duty 4 PS3 "free for all" American League

Lets try and stop the leagues running at the same time. We will just be splitting the amount of potential players.

Around the Network

If both leagues played at different times I would purchase COD4 and participate. If they are in competition I would stick with the warhawk league.

I'd gladly ship you my copy, Dawve, if it weren't for the fact that my brother (the one with the wii) loves it and "visits us" only to play it. So much so that we bought a second PS3 to free up mine. EDIT copy of COD4

@PDF
Thanks for your understanding. You really should try to come to Warhawk. :)

i'll join this but i dont know how it will work.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

SlumsofOhio said:
I would love to be in this, and I can help in any way possible.

Woho possible admin found ;)

Now, did you find a time frame?

Around the Network

Hm, okay. We can't interfere with the current warhawk league, which starts at 4pm est. So a time before then may be best. Or we could have the league on a Sunday at 4pm est instead. Could that work?

SlumsofOhio said:
Hm, okay. We can't interfere with the current warhawk league, which starts at 4pm est. So a time before then may be best. Or we could have the league on a Sunday at 4pm est instead. Could that work?
Everything up to you guys, since I don't own a PS3

I think it would be best to have it on a Sunday. We need to keep it on the weekend, so Sunday would be best.

I would possibly join, but I have a team of guys I already play with. Could we enter together?

MyWordsArePoetic said:
I would possibly join, but I have a team of guys I already play with. Could we enter together?

Shouldn't be a problem, as long as the server is not full ;)

Oh, and off course I need a second admin ;)