By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Call of Duty 4 PS3 "free for all" American League

For those in the league (or would like to be in the league), Send a friend invite to badgerfan945 on PSN.

Around the Network

Signing on right now, i added slums the other day but i don't think he has accepted me yet.

PDF said:
ill start inviting who ever ons in 10min. I dont know how many poeple are actually gonna show

If hardly anyone shows we can join some team game or just join some other FFA mataches.  I think most people moved onto other games now anyways.  Maybe the R2 or KZ2 leagues will be  better when those games come out.

sorry i missed it guys, i was waiting for slums of ohio to accept my friend request but he never did. I got on about 4:45 and it was already too late. I got your friend request PDF, but you were already offline. Do you think since there were only two people this time that there will even be a next time? i hope we can somehow recruit more people.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

I'm sorry about this, I can't believe I missed it. Hopefully I can make it to the next one.

Around the Network

is there gonna be a UK or European league?

PS360ForTheWin said:
is there gonna be a UK or European league?

I think this league is WW, and that America refers to the times the league will take place.

I can't make it this week cause I have finals all day Monday and the following week is Father's Day and I will be out of town. The week after though, I'm in.