By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Call of Duty 4 PS3 "free for all" American League

Cool. As long as we can enter as a team I'm in. Do they all have to sign up here or can they just function under my name?

Around the Network

Sundays after 4pm are okay but I still can't promise I'll be in every week.

MyWordsArePoetic said:
Cool. As long as we can enter as a team I'm in. Do they all have to sign up here or can they just function under my name?

Free 4 all has no team play ?¿?

Just_Ben said:
MyWordsArePoetic said:

That is correct, there is no team play in free for all. It's every man for himself. And I can be an admin if you need another one.

SlumsofOhio said:
Just_Ben said:
MyWordsArePoetic said:

That is correct, there is no team play in free for all. It's every man for himself. And I can be an admin if you need another one.

You are the one, I need a second ;)

Around the Network

yeah ill be in for this, i tried to set this up once before and i got like 14 people then no body kept checking updates

Just_Ben said:
SlumsofOhio said:
Just_Ben said:
MyWordsArePoetic said:

Awesome, now, what do I need to do?

SlumsofOhio said:
Just_Ben said:
SlumsofOhio said:
Just_Ben said:
MyWordsArePoetic said:

Awesome, now, what do I need to do?

For now wait, first I have to start the leauge before you can do something ;)

Oh damn, I didnt even notice it was Free for all. I thought it was team based. Ill sit this one out.

so we have 3 people interested + 3 people half interested. Well it is worth a try, I will set up the league in the bot tonight or tomorrow.