By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CRYSIS Who?? -- NEW Killzone 2 Screens!! WOW!

@ROck_on_2008

Were you living under a 360 Power cord or something

we knew that since 3 weeks ago

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

one problem how long will it be before all of the ps3's HDD is filled with stupid game install if MGS4 is 4.5gb this will be around the same and if games are yet to improve more and more are we looking at 20gb installs one day?

Feel free to check out my 8 montages at www.youtube.co.uk/stonj 

you can also find me at myspace.com/jamiestoner47 and on facebook

XBL :: stonj

darthdevidem01 said:
@selnor

MGS4 looks better....please don't make me laugh

as for GEOW 2....no I once again disagree..

Have you properly looked at the Gears of War 2 gameplay trailer in high-def?  If there is any real difference between the graphics in that game and the graphics in KZ2 it is negligible, and GeoW2 has FAR better draw distances and just as much/more going on from what we have seen.

Of course thats to be expected as Epic have more experience on the Xbox 360 than Guerilla have on the PS3. 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

If people want colour they should play Halo 3, Fable 2 or Banjo Kazooie.

People should bear in mind that Guerilla admitted to doing some "minor" "touching up" of their screenshots a while back.

In PR speak that means "these screenshots look exponentially better than anything you'll get to play."

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

In any case I have much more faith that Epic, one of the best developers out there in the top tier will produce a great game that the developers of Killzone 2. They are probably much better optimizers too since they sell console software engines for a living.

Tease.

Around the Network

Wow, the hate in here is unbelievable. All I see is Guerrilla getting damn close to that E3 '05 target render that they were bullied about for years, and people seemed pissed about it.
"Yeah, it looks okay but its all grey and the gameplay probably sucks".
Will people grow the hell up and wait for the release? Its 9 months away yet!

PS: Gears is a VERY grey game, but I don't see anyone complaining about that. (Yes, I've played it, yes I liked it).