By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CRYSIS Who?? -- NEW Killzone 2 Screens!! WOW!

Am I the only one that doesn't buy these pics as gameplay pictures?

How are they gameplay pictures when they don't have a weapon in the bottom? Isn't this game a first person shooter? If it doesn't even have the weapon in the bottom, it could be just pre-rendered video. It doesn't mean the game runs like that. I do believe these were tampered with and are certainly not from gameplay.

People these days believe anything they are told. You won't have to wait too long to see this game. Just wait people.

Around the Network
rubido said:

How are they gameplay pictures when they don't have a weapon in the bottom? Isn't this game a first person shooter? If it doesn't even have the weapon in the bottom, it could be just pre-rendered video. It doesn't mean the game runs like that. I do believe these were tampered with and are certainly not from gameplay.

People these days believe anything they are told. You won't have to wait too long to see this game. Just wait people.

Correction:  People these days believe anything they are told that they WANT to believe.  Tell them something that they don't want to believe, true or not, and they will cry foul.  T

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

GoW was brown, MGS4 is green and KZ2 will be grey.

The revolution of HD.

Slimebeast said:

The revolution of HD.

play uncharted/ratchet and clanck:TOD ,,then come abck and we ll talk about HD color.These games have different themes,,,you don't expect to see rainbow and unicorn in a war zone, do you?

selnor said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@selnor

there are no better grfx coming out this year...
I think MGS4 and GOW2 both look better. MGS4 looks more real, and GOW2 had more going on with better draw distance.

I'm a big MGS fanboy, and KZ2 looks much better than MGS4.  Or at least the MGO beta...

Around the Network
rubido said:

They are rendered in-engine.  You can see the same locales and events in the recent gameplay vids.  They are just taken at odd camera angles and at a higher resolution than normal.

SpartanFX said:
Slimebeast said:

The revolution of HD.

play uncharted/ratchet and clanck:TOD ,,then come abck and we ll talk about HD color.These games have different themes,,,you don't expect to see rainbow and unicorn in a war zone, do you?

Hahaha, that was funny! True. 

SpartanFX said:
Slimebeast said:

The revolution of HD.

Though I  do not expect any unicorns I do expect some colors. Look at a game as early as Battlefield 1942. You can fight out a "true war" on a tropical island and still be immersed.

Hell, the Stalingrad map had more colour then the average KZ2 screenshot.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

@slimebeast

GEOW 2 & KZ2 aren't some Fantasy games...

we have FF13 & WKS for that colour.....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

KZ2 is now 9 months away. Great work delaying another game, Sony.