By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - X360 reaches 19 million sold worldwide!

@john_doe

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=10388&Itemid=2

there you go, the holy word.

Around the Network

Well, good for Microsoft and their precious sales.
I just got RROD for the THIRD time so I really don't feel like praising the 360 or the dumb wankers that created it right now.

I call bs on your THIRD RRoD, just because your always bashing 360.

Omac said:
I call bs on your THIRD RRoD, just because your always bashing 360.

You think I give a shit if you believe me or not? Who are you anyway?

On topic, it's quite impressive how the 360 is outselling it's predecessor despite being twice as expensive. 

oh, that story about 5 million lead... Sorry, i ve forgotten

Around the Network

God_of_War, I'm sure you're upset about the RRoD but please try to refrain from thread-crapping.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

imarc said:
FaRmLaNd said:
They've been selling at a profit for quite a while. It had been on the market for a long time with few price drops.
I know the division has turned a profit the last few quarters but I wasn't sure if the console itself was finally selling at a break even or profit point.

No, not even close.

I got an Xbox 360 and I never bought an Xbox.  I've owned every Nintendo home console except the SNES, though, so this generation MS did better by me than Nintendo did.  Although I own about 10 Xbox 360 games, and more than 20 Wii games. 

it seems like only last week when the 360 sold 18 million. its got through this mill fast to be honest

obieslut said:
it seems like only last week when the 360 sold 18 million. its got through this mill fast to be honest

Still not fast enough for some though. They would have to sell at Wii levels to be impressive!

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

dabaus513 said:
gapboi954 said:
actually Microsoft game Studios is co publishing Ninja Gaiden II with team Ninja and even if microsoft doesnt publish a game they still get a percent of the sale of a game just for it being used on the console

I dont know why everyone has the impression that this game is a big deal in terms of bringing in sales. Sure it looks cool but the series has never been a huge seller. According to vgchartz data the ps3 version of ninja gaiden is the best selling version of ninja gaiden, hows that for ironic?

That's because VGChartz didn't track the xbox versions in the US. No doubt it sold more than NGS's 370k. Complete guess, but I'd say NG1 sold 1.25m and NGB 500k. NG2 should sell 2 to 3m.