By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - X360 reaches 19 million sold worldwide!

microsoft has improved this generation. they deserved the sales

Around the Network

80 million is better then a loss though. :P

dante said:
@whatever

but this quarter they had gta 4 and will have ninja gaiden 2 launch to bring in some large profit and im pretty sure 500 million was spent last quarter to by some cell phone studio that made the sidekick

Dante, they aren't publishing either title and hardware didn't spike much with GTAIV.   While I'm sure profit will still increase, don't expect it to jump considerably.

Can you confirm the supposed $500 million was taken from MS Entertainment and Devices Division?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Do we really need a new thread for every million sold of a console? Wait for the more round numbers to celebrate at this point. 20, 25, 30, etc are worth a thread. Passing the previous console is worth a thread. 19 million though? Hardly noteworthy at all really.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
Do we really need a new thread for every million sold of a console? Wait for the more round numbers to celebrate at this point. 20, 25, 30, etc are worth a thread. Passing the previous console is worth a thread. 19 million though? Hardly noteworthy at all really.

I agree, but none of these kind of threads are made for the X360 on this site. But you see threads for PS3 created for all sorts of mile-stones and odd-number market shares.

Around the Network

True enough. I fully expect to have to replicate this post with a few numbers and names changed to better address the over zealous Nintendo fanboys.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

PS360ForTheWin said:
This week will also see the Wii hit 26m so at the end of this week it will be around these numbers:

Wii - 26.42m
X360 - 19.07m
PS3 - 12.82m

The Wii should be at 26.22 million they aren't gonna sell 400K in the US this week. It may even be lower because of stockpiling for Wii Fit. 

The 360 might hit 19 million, but the PS3 will hit 14 million before the 360 hits 20 million.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

actually Microsoft game Studios is co publishing Ninja Gaiden II with team Ninja and even if microsoft doesnt publish a game they still get a percent of the sale of a game just for it being used on the console

Hmm, couldnt you hold yourself for a million more, come on, 19 million is a pointless number, on the other hand 20 million, thats 1 to celebrate.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies