By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Trading GTA4 in for Boom Blox tomorrow

Wow, this thread just described me. Nice post

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
It's only one person, calm the hell down and stop taking more cheap shots at those who don't want Boom Blox over GTA4.

Hey, good for you, uhh, "Me," that's a fine choice of a game there. And although I always frown up terrible and unnecessary product placement, buy Okami for the Wii. Sure, it's an evil niche, hardcore game, but you'd enjoy it.

already got it ordered, paid for and the week booked off work - living in Uk I have to wait until June thats all but I love Capcom, Zelda games and the style of Okami.  Zelda TP was the game I bought at launch and it still is the best experience to date i've experienced on the Wii so if Okami delivers even half of that game then i'll be a happy man.

Boom Blox is awesome. I played it for hours today. GTA IV is awesome, too, though...

can boom blox really be that good? hmm. i'll probably get tired of something like boom box very quickly but i need to try it out... eventually.

the Wii is an epidemic.

Congrats new convert........

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

Around the Network

I'm confused. Boom Blox has always looked interesting to me, but I'm not sure if it actually looks fun. Lots of people are saying it's great, but I'm not sure if I want it yet. Once you get it, tell me how you like it.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

you made a bad choice =/

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

TopCat8 said:
I'm confused. Boom Blox has always looked interesting to me, but I'm not sure if it actually looks fun. Lots of people are saying it's great, but I'm not sure if I want it yet. Once you get it, tell me how you like it.

Its fun with friends. However its just another mini-game game that you probably won't touch in single player mode for more than 3 hours...

Just got Boom Blox yesterday and played it today. Wow it is awesome! Haven't had a chance to play multi player yet, but the single player is really fun, and I would imagine the multi player to be even more fun, especially since multi player games are the ones I play like 90% of the time. Oh I also got GTA IV that game is awesome too..

Wii Code: 3408 4607 2609 5588

PSN: Foxwwe

@ twroo, what game is that?
OT: you realise you can just answer yes to that text and you are taken stright back into the mission, and when you die you don't lost you weapons? GTA IV has made so many little changes which have made it incredible, but there are one of two things that I miss from San Andreas (read= planes and sea sparrow)