By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Trading GTA4 in for Boom Blox tomorrow

Me said:

guess i'm now classed as a casual gamer but i've gave GTA4 (360 version) 38 hours to prove itself to me and it hasn't. I started off loving it at first but it soon becomes clear it's just a fantastically polished, old fashioned linear affair where no matter what you try you always get lead back to the same story path.

Sick of failing a mission, driving all the way back over town, trying again, hailing a taxi this time until you finally complete it then get to the next mission and repeating. The Wi has ruined traditional gaming for me as I now cannot get into traditional games anymore and I just enjoy playing a Wii game through with the wife rather than her sat in the bedroom while I play on the 360. Oh what it us to realise you're no longer a core gamer and you're just a casual, wii loving, gamer - but why fight it.

On Topic - i love puzzle games that are simple to understand but really challenge you (a la zak and wiki), is this the level of challenge i'll get with Boom Blox?

I feel you on the GTA thing. I am currently stuck on a mission. I keep failing it and to keep having to do it all over started to 'P' me off. I like Boom Blox it's a good game. I might pick it up too. However, I'm not trading GTA 4 for it.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
It's only one person, calm the hell down and stop taking more cheap shots at those who don't want Boom Blox over GTA4.

Hey, good for you, uhh, "Me," that's a fine choice of a game there. And although I always frown up terrible and unnecessary product placement, buy Okami for the Wii. Sure, it's an evil niche, hardcore game, but you'd enjoy it.

And Okami Wii is only $29.99 at amazon.com at the moment, so a good opportunity to buy it.