By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official haze review topic.

disolitude said:
Sorry but a quick question...can't we just use metacritic for this?

if you want to use their forums, I suppose.

Around the Network
selnor said:
All the reviewers that I trust the most have said this game is terrible. IGN in particular. Sony rolled out another Lair here. There goes another exclusive just like 2007.

Misinformed much? 

I'm getting more and more excited to play this game. Lair jokes are getting tired and I need a new shitfest to make fun of for the rest of 2008.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

windbane said:
disolitude said:

I'm just saying...its work to collect these reviews, and metacritic does it for you.  :)

But I understand what Gazz is doing for cause they put reviews from Maxim on metacritic.

It doesn't look good for this game, I'm afraid.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

Around the Network

@rocketpig

oh...but wasn't Ninja Bread man 2 coming out this year??

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@rocketpig

oh...but wasn't Ninja Bread man 2 coming out this year??

Everyone expects Ninjabread Man to suck, though. It takes most of the fun out of it.

I love a good train wreck. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

disolitude said:
windbane said:
disolitude said:

I'm just saying...its work to collect these reviews, and metacritic does it for you.  :)

But I understand what Gazz is doing for cause they put reviews from Maxim on metacritic.

and G4... But it's easier for people to bash the game if we have an "official" thread to do it in.

Wow, IGN reviewed Haze lower than Turning Point: Fall of Liberty?! Having played that game I really wonder what Haze did to be considered "worse"?

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I think the hype hurt Haze. When a great game doesn't live up to the hype it gets average scores, but when an average game doesn't live up to the hype it gets abysmal scores.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo