By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Gballzack said:
imagine that a relationship is like a highway and a woman's emotional needs are like pitstops. A female driver will always stop at every pitstop but a male driver will drive as far as he can before pissing himself. That's about the difference right there.

You're pigeonholing all guys when there are some that know about the pitstops because of trial and error in past relationships or just have a connection with their significant other where they know by instinct what the right things to do are.

Around the Network
lolita said:
I'm also attracted to people with blue eyes and black hair... Iono I think it looks so great together!

Same here and I don't even know why.

VonShigsy said:
lolita said:
I have a thing for Asian girls. They look so cute! Never dated one though, not yet.
Haven't we all?LoL. Being the cutest in young age, i noticed that they age rather badly though. Or perhaps our expectations are to high due to loss of innocence.

I've seen some older asian women that look incredible.  But I find that Italian women seem to age well, I mean you see some in their 40s and 50s that look as good as women in their 20s and 30s.

lolita said:
I don't like either Jessica Simpson or Jessica Alba, iono why but it's like that...

I have a thing for Asian girls. They look so cute! Never dated one though, not yet.

Either male or female, I'm also attracted to people with blue eyes and black hair... Iono I think it looks so great together!

So do I. I'm quite lucky in that respect as my girlfriend's half chinese/half white. I always thought Jessica Alba had a bit of an asian look, although I know she isn't.

Is there a way on here to get multiple quotes in the same posting? It'd be nice to be able to post once rather than two or three times in a row...

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
Gballzack said:
imagine that a relationship is like a highway and a woman's emotional needs are like pitstops. A female driver will always stop at every pitstop but a male driver will drive as far as he can before pissing himself. That's about the difference right there.

You're pigeonholing all guys when there are some that know about the pitstops because of trial and error in past relationships or just have a connection with their significant other where they know by instinct what the right things to do are.

Actual lesbian relationships are full of fights like any other. Being both women, they fare better in some points, while in others passions and temper flare more offen. Lesbians for instance are far more protective about their partner, so jealousy ensues. Most women tend to rationalise that because women are more in touch with their emotions and their self-image than us men. Being the jerks that we are, does not help either. But women are as insencetive as men in L. relations, if more so. 

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

lolita said:
I don't like either Jessica Simpson or Jessica Alba, iono why but it's like that...

Either male or female, I'm also attracted to people with blue eyes and black hair... Iono I think it looks so great together!

Check out my wife in the Picture yourself... thread.  What do you think?  She's been interested in a girlfriend.  And somehow, I don't have a problem with it, heh.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Legend11 said:
VonShigsy said:
lolita said:
Haven't we all?LoL. Being the cutest in young age, i noticed that they age rather badly though. Or perhaps our expectations are to high due to loss of innocence.

I've seen some older asian women that look incredible.  But I find that Italian women seem to age well, I mean you see some in their 40s and 50s that look as good as women in their 20s and 30s.

I guess I have not seen enough Italian women.  But now I'm interested in seeing if your right

Hawk said:
lolita said:

Check out my wife in the Picture yourself... thread. What do you think? She's been interested in a girlfriend. And somehow, I don't have a problem with it, heh.

She says 17 in her profile, has your wife a lolita (lol) fetish?

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

VonShigsy said:
Hawk said:
lolita said:

Check out my wife in the Picture yourself... thread. What do you think? She's been interested in a girlfriend. And somehow, I don't have a problem with it, heh.

She says 17 in her profile, has your wife a lolita (lol) fetish?

Ok.  That is a little young.  But my wife is 23.  So it's not THAT much younger than my wife